22

Jess's POV:

4 kids later here we are. Andy, Quest, Tyler, Heaven, Celeste, Brook and I were all on our way too a campsite for a short little holiday, Andy and Brooks singing career had lasted 14 years and now they barely see the other boys... I mean after Celeste was born, Brook ended up moving in with us and since then there hasn't been much happening.

Andy and I were sat in the front of the car singing to all of the old school songs and even a couple of their old hits... Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the boys had a few number one hits and made the top ten more than you would've thought. They toured the world and they were out of this world.

(a/n i'm cringing holy shit 😂😂😂🤷‍♀️).

Brook and Celeste were sat in the very back aka the boot, just talking about life, even though Celeste grew up knowing that Andy wasn't her dad she made sure that he was always updated, and Brook being her actual dad they had one of the worlds greatest relationships, when they were together Celeste was always happy.

Andy started breathing heavily. He was having a really bad asthma attack, and driving. Before we knew it, it was pitch black.

We had driven straight into the side of a lorry...

DRAMATIC PAUSEEE

Rye's POV:

Jess rarely calls me so I knew it must be important when she called me. I answered the phone to her crying and screaming at me.

R-Whoa Jess calm down whats up.
J-Get down to Stepping Hill right now.
R-Wait whats happened are you okay?
J-Me and all the kids are fine, It's Andy he's not doing good.
R-Keep calm for him beaut i'm on my way, okay?
J-Please be quick, love you.

I grabbed my keys as fast as I could, I didn't even know what was wrong all I knew was I had a 3 hour drive to do in less than 2 hours.

I went out and drove as fast as I could down the motorway, I was an hour away from the hospital, bare in mind i'd only been driving for 45 minutes max, a police officer pulled me over but when I told him about the situation he chose to put away the ticket and follow me down. Damn what a nice guy, we need more people like that.

When I arrived at the hospital i was rushed down the hall to a room, Inside was Brook and an empty chair which I went and sat in. We stayed silent for about 5 minutes before a nurse walked in telling us that they did all they could but it didn't work, and that they were sorry for our loss.

Me and Brook just stared at each other speechless about what had just happened, how the fuck were we supposed to tell Jess and the kids.

Brook's POV:

Me and Rye decided to take a short drive back to the house, how the hell is he expecting me to tell Jess that her life long partner just died. HOW. THE. FUCK. AM. I. GONNA. DO. THAT. I'm not thats how. I hate to say it, I physically can't my best friend was there one second and gone the next. Forever....