15

I woke up feeling sick again, I couldn't wake up Andy he needed as much sleep as possible for tomorrow, so as much as I hated it I woke Brook up.

We wandered back to the bathroom, where we sat and chatted for a while till I threw up. Sending me into another panic attack this time it was worse. Loud sobs were leaving my mouth. I'm not going to lie I did feel bad for Brook seen as he's only seen me like this a couple of times and every time he's panicked, like the day at the flat where I locked myself away.

He must've had that day in his head cause he held me so tight. "Jess you will be fine, it's normal to feel like this remember." His words comforted me and made me realise I already had this coming there was a reason behind it. Not that I was coming down with something. The last time I had been this sick was when I tried overdosing, thank god that was in the past. But it did bring back memories I didn't want to remember.

Brook sensed that it wasn't just the fact that I was sick he could see there was something more to it. "Jess nothing's going to happen you're safe." It did nothing the flashbacks were to clear as if it was happening all over again.

Andy's POV:

I woke up alone, hearing Jess cry was the worst, but not being with her made me feel worse.

I sleepily walked over to the bathroom where the crying was coming from and popped my head round the door, to see Brook hugging Jess as she cried. My job.

I fully opened the door, "ANDYY!" I ran over to her and picked her up out of Brooks arms. "Babyy. What's wrong?" She just cried into my shoulder and murmured a little "It's happening all over again." Thats when I started to worry. "What do you mean it's happening all again?" I asked her concern in my voice. Brook clicked on, "I think she was having flashbacks, she's fine it's just in her head." The last of his words made my blood boil 'it's just in her head' who does he think he's talking about. "Thanks Brook you get some sleep."

I had to get him out before I punched him in the face. "Come get me if you need me." Brook said as he walked out and closed the door. "Princess you're safe it's morning sickness it's expected. But having a panic attack isn't, and it can effect you both." I whispered into her ear, which seemed to calm her. As we sat down she replied, "I'm so glad you're here." Hearing them words made me feel like I was worth something so we sat and cuddled, every time she was sick, I'm not going to lie I did have to look away, but I was here and that's all she wanted. When she said she was ready to go back to the sofa I carried her in bridal style. Making her giggle a little, we sat down and cuddled until she was asleep in my arms.

She was so beautiful in her sleep, especially when she was on me. Facing me. It made it easier to kiss her forehead.

HEYYYYY, REMEMBER THAT YOURE WORTH SOMETHING. THIS STORY IS NOT HERE TO MAKE SUICIDE LOOK PRETTY, OR ANXIETY LOOK SPECIAL. ITS ABOUT THINGS I HAVE EXPERIENCED JUST IN A ROMANTIC STORY. STUPID TO MIX THEM I KNOW BUT ITLL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING PROMISE YOU - JESS ❤️👑🌵