6

Jess's POV:

I wish I wasn't so fucked up in the head, seeing that brat Terri happy all the time with Mikey. Today could be the day this all ends me and Andy could be moving out of this hell hole and having a life.

9am- "Babe hurry up, we're gonna be late for it." He came outside and we jumped in the car and to the drive down to the coast to look at the 3 bedroom terrace in Essex.

Andy's POV:

The house was gorgeous as are most places in Essex, it was quite crammy inside so we decided we'd go back up to Slough and look at all the other houses.

In the car on the way to Slough I could see a tear start to form in Jess's eye, "What's wrong babe" turned around and asked her. "It's nothing I promise, It's only some fans getting to me about yesterday." I just sat there taking in the news I had just heard and told her when we get home we'll sort it.

I would do anything for Jess I really would, her family are all so lovely and her dog is the cutest thing I've ever seen thats not her.

I decided to text Rye and get the flat all tidy and to tell Jack and Brook to go out and buy loads of food and drink, and we would theow a celebration party when we got home from house hunting.

By the time we'd got to the next house that was back in Slough, we were both starving. We'd left without having breakfast and there was hardly any time left to get lunch so we quickly ran into McDonalds so we would have at least had something to eat.

The second house was perfect a nice large garden overlooking fields, 5 bedrooms so there would also be enough space if the boys ever wanted to stay. Our hearts were set and we put an offer in and bought the house, which meant cancelling 7 other house viewings. Great.

Jess's POV:

He was so happy with the house choice we made but all the hate from the fans was hard to deal with but I had to stay happy for him after all we're going to finally be living alone together, Andy texted the boys telling them we'd be home soon so to have everything ready "Babe what do you mean by everything ready?" "It's nothing Jess you'll see when we get home" He knows that I hate suprises so he kissed me on the cheek and told me it'll be fine it's just something I've planned.

As we arrived Brook ran over to my door and opened it gesturing me to get out, he closed it behind me and everyone came and just started talking to us except Jack. The accident prone one.

"Let's go inside!!" I heard Rye say so we all followed him back to the flat. I was greeted by Jack who took my hand and guided me into the boys room where there were balloons and decorations everywhere. I just looked at him "What is all this for it's nobody's birthday" he looked at me and let out his cute Irish giggle as if I should've known "It's just a little party for u and Fovvs to congratulate you on finding a house" he whispered.

I turned and looked at them all and ran up to them "GROUP HUGG!!!" I screamed all I know is that I scared the living daylights out of Mikey as he jumped in the air when I screamed. Everyone just burst out laughing and pointing at Mikey, Me and Andy couldn't stop laughing when we started cause his laugh makes me laugh and mine makes him laugh, and everyone started laughing at us just one huge mess we all were....

HEY GUYS ITS JESS AGAIN JUST THOUGHT ID SAY UPLOADS MIGHT NOT BE TO REGULAR AS I HAVE A VERY ANNOYING GC (JK ILY) AND IM DECORATING FOR ALMOST THE REST OF THIS MONTH. LOVE YOU GUYS XXXXXXX 😘💖💫