9

Jess's POV:

Shit. He'd tagged me on something on twitter. I was scared to open it. What would I do if he'd told the fans. I opened it, OMG how much cuter can this guy get, I quickly liked and retweeted it.

"Morning" I heard from a sleepy Andrew Fowler. "Someone's up early." I giggled as he reached over to me and pulled me in for a tight hug.

So much had happened this year I'd been to hospital, bought a house and found out I was pregnant with Andrew freaking Fowler's baby.

I don't know who was happier really, I looked over at Andy. He had a glimmer of fear in his eye "You alright babe?" I asked him and he gestured me over to him. "We need to tell the boys, today." He paused when he said today as he knew I wanted to wait. But I told him okay, and we walked down to the shop to get some food, seen as it's the flat, and nobody wants to go shopping we end up having to go everyday. Yes it does get annoying but you get used to it after a while, but thankfully we'd be moving out shortly into our own home, even though Blair didn't really want it to happen it did and in good timing too. Andy was having a peak in his career and there were so many new roadies joining the fandom. "This time next week we'll officially be alone with nobody else." I heard Andy say. "I know, but I'm not gonna lie I'm gonna miss all the mischief that goes on every day." I sighed. "Babe you know you're gonna love it, it's right especially now we're going to have our own mischievous devil running round." I giggled at the last bit as did he.

When we got the shop Andy bought an energy drink and a cereal bar, where as I bough a berry smoothie and granola bar.

On the way back from the shop me and Andy spoke about random nonsense. As we were walking up the stairs I heard Andy say "Do you like camels?" I burst out laughing before answering "I th-think so." Still laughing at the question we walked into the flat forgetting that the boys were still asleep, as we walked into the boys room we heard Brook whine "GUYSSSSSSS, SHUT UP." Well I mean you couldn't be more annoying could you, me and Andy went and filled up 4 glasses of water, I mean you can guess what happened next. I threw one over Brook and one over Rye, I made sure I took the two that were most likely to kill Andy cause they wouldn't ever hurt me. "WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT FOR!?!?!" Brook screamed. "THANKS, NOW I'M WET." I just laughed at them both. You could see how much they wanted to kill me, then I remembered that Andy had thrown water over Mikey and Jack, who were now attacking Andy. I asked Rye if he would go help, but he refused. I quickly went and grabbed more water and I threw it over the 2 of them that were attacking my baby. "I slipped." I had to lie to them to protect myself, otherwise I would've got attacked, and that would be enough to kill the baby. "Thanks for that Jess." Mikey groaned. "I'm sorry, but you were beating up your own brother." Me and Andy looked at each other, none of them had noticed I was pregnant but now we had to tell them, the hard part.

OOOOOO SPOILER ALERT SKIP ALL THE UNDERLINED IF YOU DONT WANT TO FIND OUT NOW SEE YOU AFTER THE UNDERLINED IF YOU SKIP, BUT NEXT CHAPTER THE BOYS AND BLAIR FIND OUT AND IT GETS EXTREMELY EXCITING. LOVE YOU ALL - JESS ❤️👑💫