8

I didn't want him to know yet, why did I tell him, it slipped out my mouth quicker than haters slide in my DMs, and that's quick. If he told anyone I don't know what I'd do, what would Blair say if he found out? What would the boys think? What would my parents say?

Andys POV:

"You alright babe?" I could see Jess was panicking about the whole situation, "I didn't want to tell you like that, I'm so stupid sometimes I know I am, don't tell anyone I want to surprise the boys with the news and my parents." "Jess calm down you're over thinking I'm not gonna say anything to anyone." She calmed down and fell asleep in my arms like normal. She had her head buried into my chest and her arms around my neck. She was adorable when she slept.

Just the thought of knowing we were going to bring a new life into the world not long after moving into a new house was the best thing I could ask for, all I had to do was keep anything with a blade on out of sight, just for Jess's sake I couldn't risk it, if I lost that baby I don't know what I'd do. I was up the whole night trying to think of ways to tell the boys, obviously I would run them through Jess just to make sure she agreed on it.

I had to make sure that everything was perfect for the two of them even though Jess hated people spoiling her, I wanted to. She'd get everything she wanted and be treated like a goddess. I felt her wriggle a little so I kissed her forehead and she settled back down. I took a picture of her and tweeted -

 "I love my little princess, so many exciting things coming soon guys

"I love my little princess, so many exciting things coming soon guys. Something bigger than normal - Andy ❤️🌵👑"

Jess would probably kill me when she saw my tweet but I didn't care they would find out some way they always do.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING, ALSO PRETED THE PICTURE OF GIGI AND ZAYN, IS A COUPLE GOALS PICTURE OF JESS AND ANDY, BUT WILL THERE BE DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHO KNOWS LOVE YOUS THO - JESS 👑🌵❤️💫