7

Andy's POV:

The boys did it they set up a party in 1 hour without anyone getting hurt, surprise there I'm not going to lie.

Jess looked so happy to see the boys and for once she seemed herself something I hadn't seen in a while. Terri was away when we got back, so it was just the boys, what she would call her family.

I just looked at the boys with a shocked look on my face "GROUP HUGGG!!!" Jess screamed making Mikey jump out of his skin obviously making us all laugh.

After our family hug and bit of a laugh we all went and sat down in our room, Mikey and Brook on Mikey's bunk, Rye and Jack on the sofa and me and Jess were snuggled up on Jack's bunk.

"Do we all have a room in your house??" Brook whined to Jess, "BROOK!?!" Jess calms me and tells me that he has the smallest room in the house. "Yep and we've already decided who has which rooms but you're gonna have to wait a few days till we get the key." I say with a huge grin on my face.

Jess's POV:

The boys were all so happy for us and I could see Andy was so happy to be moving in together and finally being able start our lives together. I knew something he didn't though....

I was pregnant with his child, inside I was petrified of everything at that moment.

Jack offered me a shot but I refused, I could sense Andy was confused because I would never refuse a drink, I knew I needed to tell him but I was scared of his reaction.

Andy's POV:

She would never turn down a drink it helps her escape but tonight I couldn't even get her to have a sip. I let it go maybe she was changing maybe she didn't need the alcohol just to make her escape reality anymore.

I took her into the kitchen to see if she would tell me why she had been acting off since we got back from the hospital.

Jess's POV:

He pulled me out of the room, I knew he would be confused on why I didn't want to drink anything. 'Do I tell him' the nain thought going round my head this whole time. "Andy, I know why you dragged me out." He didn't reply, "Okay I'm gonna just straight up say it" "Say what?" He spoke, cause that reply really boosted my confidence didn't it.

Urg okay here goes nothing, " I'm, I'm pregnant" by this point I had tears rolling down my cheek "Oh my god, you're kidding, you don't know how long I've wanted to hear them words!" He pulled me into a hug and placed his hands on my stomach, his happiness soothed me and we went back into the room with the boys, Brook was now past the tipsy point and was 100% drunk and Mikey was next to him half asleep.

For once Jack was the most sober out of them four Andy had drunk like a shot of tequila and was still almost completely with it, is there even any point on saying how drunk Rye was "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SHOTS, SHOTS, SH-SH-SH-SHOTS" he starts chanting Andy, being dad of the group decided to throw the beer cans out the window to annoy Rye "All of you get in bed now!" Andy shouts, I was so confused on why he was being so protective then I remembered I told him my secret, great. I let that slip out didn't I.

HEY GUYS ITS JESS AGAIN, IM OFFICIALLY ON HOLIDAY SO IM STARTING ANOTHER STORY AT THE END OF THIS WEEK DEDICATED TO MY PRECIOUS TEGAN, LOVE YOUSSSS ❤️💖💚