11-Surprise

Your POV

I stared at the host club doors. I slipped in my headphones and played my favorite song. I stared out at everyone. Nobody knows what happened. So we decided not to say a word about it or act any differently at school.

The door to the club opened and a little blonde girl came in. I pulled out one of my headphones as she said, "Big Brother" and latched onto Tamaki. I stared at the child, Are they related?

-----
I stared at Nekozawa after he had jumped out the window. He ended up sending a big cat away from Kirimi until he collapsed.

He really loves his little sister. I stared at his blonde hair and blue uniform clearly visible. But I love (sis/n) a lot too. I thought of her in a red tutu and black tank top. She wants to rule the dancing world.

The club slowly cleaned up then went to go on their ways home. Today I actually rode in my own limo home. I stared at the door then entered. Evan greeted me, "Hello mistress. I am to inform you your father wants you in your study after you drop of your things."

Lilac came around from behind him, "I'm here to get them." I handed Lilac my bag and began heading down the hall. I readjusted my eyepatch as I stood outside the door. I knocked on it three times, "Come in."

I came in and sat in the chair across from my dad. He stared at me, "We got a letter again." I looked at my lap, "Another possible suitor?" Dad sighed, "Yes. But you may actually like this one." I looked at my dad confused as he slide the paper across the table.

'Dear (l/n) family, I'm writing you today to ask you for Miss (f/n) hand in marriage for my son. My son Takashi has expressed such interest in her. So that is why since she doesn't have a suitor would my eldest son be a viable option. Thank you for your time. -Akira Morinozuka'

I looked up at my dad, "Dad are you pulling a prank on me." Dad shook his head no, "Sweetie I wouldn't do that to you about this." I looked at him, "So this is real?"

My dad looked at me confused, "Yes, now how would you like to respond?" I stared at my dad, "Dad, it's actually a yes." My dad looked at me surprised, "Yes? You'll take him as your suitor?"

I nodded my head, "Yes dad. I actually know and trust him. You've meet him before." My dad shook his head, "Really? Is he actually the guy we had at supper once?" I nodded, "Yeah that's him. The tall one with black hair, Takashi Morinozuka."

-----
I sat in class. When Takashi came in he smiled at me. He stood by my desk, "I got the letter." I nodded, "I hope you're happy." Mori nodded his head and went to his seat. Honey was already in his seat, "(n/n)-chan, why don't you eat sweets very often?" I smiled lightly, "Because of my training."

That afternoon the club fell silent. The table Usa-chan had been sitting on was bumped into. Now there's tea all over Usa-chan. That's not good. I turned and looked at the twins and Tamaki cowering behind a chair.

They sure are scared of honey? Is it cause of his training. I went and started digging around in my backpack. Now where's my stain remover stick? I kept searching around my bag for it. I sighed, "I know it's in here."

Kyoya came over, "Miss (l/n) what are you looking for?" I finally started pulling out my books, "My stain remover." Kyoya readjusted his glasses, "Why would you need that?" I looked up at him momentarily stopping, "So Usa-chan can have the tea removed."

Kyoya walked away and I finally found it at the bottom of my bag. I noticed honey holding Usa-chan looking at the chair the others were hiding behind.

Mori said, "He was thirsty. So he drank tea." Honey looked up at Mori cheerfully, "Do you think he would like some cake too?" I'm glad Honey isn't upset. I walked over and tapped honey on the shoulder, "Here. It'll help clean him up."

After honey took the stain remover stick he was humming slowly wiping across Usa-chan. Usa-chan actually looked a little bit brighter and a cleaner light pink.

-----
Honey made a slight whining noise and the room went silent. Before I could process everything Mori had him down on the couch with his mouth open, "It's a cavity." And I felt my stomach become upset. This is going to end up bad.

-----
I stared at Mori who just continued sitting on the floor. Honey had tossed him and said he hated him. Mori spoke a lot about how he had done it and it was his fault.

I watched honey bust through the doors and surprise was clear on Mori's face. Honey tackling him into a hug apologizing. Honey said, "I won't forget to brush my teeth again Takashi. I promise!"

My stomach is finally settling, I'm glad. I smiled at the sight, they're so close. Kyoya came over to me, "(f/n) sempai I need to talk to you and Mori sempai after club time today." I nodded, "Is it anything specific?" Kyoya nodded, "Yes it is." Then he walked away from me.

-----
Me and Mori sat across from Kyoya on a couch. Kyoya sighed, "What are you two doing being fiancées?" I stared at him, "Huh?" Mori sighed, "I choose it."

Kyoya stared at Mori, "This needs to be kept private from the school. The girls would go crazy if they knew you had a fiancé." Mori nodded and I just stared at Kyoya.

Kyoya turned to me, "I expect you understand as well. Being a club manager and all." I nodded, "Yes, I do."