9- Sleepless Beauty

Your POV

I sat on my bed staring at the door. I feel like someone is going to happen. Someone will try my door. I gently stared at it then stood up. The doorknob started rattling. I opened the door and saw Mori.

I stepped inside, "Come in?" Mori stepped in closing the door behind him, "(f/n)..." I gently nodded my head, "What is it?" Mori shook his head, "No nevermind."

As he turned around I grabbed his hand, "really what is it?" Mori ruffled my hair then walked out closing the door behind him. What did he want?

Mori's POV

I stepped back into my room and saw Honey sitting on my bed, "Did you tell her Takashi?" I shook my head no. Honey pouted, "How long are you going to wait?"

I shrugged my shoulders, I don't know. It's just what if it changes everything? Honey hugged me around my waist, "It's fine. Just remember you need to ask her Takashi."

Back to your POV

I tossed over in my bed again. What did he want? Is he sick?

-----
As we were about to leave I heard Haruhi call Tamaki a pervert. Which he probably is towards her. I can tell he's head over heels for her. Which is actually pretty great. I stood happily in comfortable clothes for the ride home. I readjusted my eyepatch.

I felt someone hugged me then realized it was honey. I smiled, "What is it?" Honey grinned, "I realized you zone out a lot (n/n)-chan! But anyways let's go!" Then honey ended up dragging me into a limo with the rest of the hosts. Except for Tamaki.

-----
I stood staring at the door to the club. Today the hosts were cosplaying as Knights. Which I actually think looks cool on them. But I can also tell something else is just about to happen.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the pantry. I wonder if they have any (f/s)? I spotted a small plastic bag of it. I stared at the writing on it, I hope you really like this (n/n)-chan! This is so sweet of Honey.

I felt someone touch my left shoulder. I automatically pulled my arm away then went to punch their face. But I only ended up punching Mori's shoulder. I saw him with my right eye and bowed my head, "I'm so sorry Mori. I didn't know it was you."

Mori just simply nodded and walked out. Now I feel bad, I thought as I sat my (f/s) back on the shelf. Maybe sometime... Then I walked back into the club room.

My stomach feels weird, and nothing has happened am I just... Getting sick? Just then the door bursts open with three girls in red skirts and Haruhi. Thank goodness. That means I'm right, I'm not sick.

The girl with short brown hair grabbed my wrist, "And you're holding another maiden hostage too! Come with me, We'll get you away from these men!" I shook my head, "You're crazy."

The girl looked at me surprised, "Well let me say welcome, I'm Benio." A blonde long hair girl said, "I'm Chizuru!" And the red-haired one said, "I'm Hinako!"

Benio then said, "And we're the Zuka club!" This is crazy. Wait... The Zuka club, that's lobelia. Why would anyone want to go there?

I moved away from the girls, "I don't know what you want. But I don't like you being so up and personal." Benio offered a small bow, "I'm sorry. We didn't seem to understand what you wanted fair maiden..." I tuned them out and walked into the pantry again closing the door.

They're loud. Maybe they'll leave soon. I shook my head no and sighed. My bag is in the club room and my phone and earbuds are in it. I tuned back in to hear the doors to the club room closing.