27- When Age Occurs

Your POV

I hung the banner. "Happy Birthday Haru". I sat up his blue high chair. I smiled as Kota came in packing the smash cake for Haru. It was solid blue with a teddy bear face on the top of it.

Igami came and sat a chocolate and vanilla cake on the table. It had a white bear on top of the chocolate and a brown bear on top of the vanilla. I smiled, "Thanks their great guys!" Kota gently sat down the smash cake on the high chair.

-----
After a while the food table had cake, cookies, brownies, chips, hot dogs, hamburgers and cheese burgers. I smiled as Igami packed in the ice cream. It's five minutes till his party!

Haruhi came into the dining room. Haruhi said, "It's nice to see you (f/n). Do you need any help?" I gently shook my head no. Takashi came in packing Haru in his arms. Haru wouldn't stop giggling.

Tamaki came in holding another big box. Why does he keep getting so much stuff? Tamaki sat it down on the present table. I shook my head as he sighed.

Tamaki came over spinning me up in a hug, "I'm so glad to see you my precious daughter! It's been so long! You're still as beautiful as ever!" I sighed, "Tamaki it's only been a week. Put me down."

Tamaki pouted but he put me down as the twins came in. They both set two separate presents on the present table. I'm glad they could make it. They went over to Takashi and started talking to Haru.

Satoshi came in setting a gift bag on the table. He came over to me and gently gave me a hug. I said, "I'm glad. It's been a while Satoshi." He patted my back, "I know (f/n)."

Mitsukuni rushed in and ran up to Takashi, the twins and Haru. Still packing the present bag in his hand. While Kyoya came in exactly on time, sitting a card on the table like always.

I smiled and took Haru from Takashi. He picked up the smash cake while I put Haru in his high chair. I smiled, "Okay. It's time for Haru to have a go at his cake."

Takashi handed me the cake and took out a camera so he could take picks of today. I smiled at Haru, "Okay we're going to sing happy birthday. Once we're done you can have this cake."

Everyone sang happy birthday. But I could here Tamaki's dramatic voice the most. I sat the cake in front of Haru and he immediately grabbed a handful stuffing it into his mouth.

-----
All of the adults ate as I kept a close watch over Haru. I ate right beside him. I smiled as he looked at me. Around his mouth was covered in icing. His chest had some too. But his hands were covered.

He was done with the cake so I moved it away and got out some baby wipes. Then I started the task of getting the icing off of him.

-----
We sat Haru down and handed him a bagged present. I wonder what Satoshi got him. Haru ripped out the paper then pulled out a stuffed lion and a shirt. But he automatically dropped the shirt and bit the lions ear.

I giggled, "Is the lion yummy?" I grabbed the shirt and lion and placed Mitsukuni's bag in his hand. He ripped out the paper. He pulled out like 5 outfits. Then at the bottom of the bag he found a teething toy.

When I got him to give me all of that I put Hikaru's box in front of him. I started the wrapping paper for him and he ripped it off. When I started the box he pulled it open.

I moved Haru and took the box of water guns away. Then I gave him Kaoru's box. When it was open I saw one good sized teddy bear that was as big as Haru.

Haru grabbed it and I grabbed the card from Kyoya slowly opening it. Of course he decided a college fund. But it's really nice. He already put 1 million dollars in it. I smiled, "Thanks Kyoya. Thanks everyone."

Tamaki dragged his large box in front of Haru. Haruhi shook her head no. Tamaki undid some paper and Haru ripped it. Then Tamaki opened it. Haru looked inside surprised.

I took a look to notice I couldn't see much. Tamaki moved the box and poured it out. A big version of Kuma-chan that stood up to my hip popped out. Oh my gosh. I was not expecting that. I was expecting extravagant but really.

-----
I tucked Haru into bed. I gave him a kiss, "I love you a lot my baby boy." I went to my room and cuddled up next to Takashi. We laid in silence until we both fell asleep.

(A/n: I start school soon so this is continued. This is NOT discontinued. I just won't be as regular at updating and it will take longer.)