14-A Day Out and Chika

Your POV

I woke up on Mori's back. I gently sat up a little. Mori gently put me down onto the floor. I glanced up at him, "Where are we?" Takashi said, "Shopping center." I gently nodded my head.

I drug my phone out of my pocket, I'm surprised I grabbed it. I noticed my jeans and (f/c) tshirt. I'm not going to question it.

Me and Takashi walked beside each other, "Where's honey?" He sighed, "Mitsukuni ran off in search of candy." I nodded my head, that's honey for you.

I looked at a small stall that had bracelets. I glanced at them, they're so pretty. Takashi noticed me staring, "Do you want one?" I gently nodded, "Yeah."

Takashi got out his wallet he ended up getting a dark blue one and a (f/c) one. We both put them on. I stared at the bead work. I smiled, "I'll pay you back Takashi." He shook his head no and patted my head.

We ended up also getting a red stuffed dog. It was about as big as Usa-chan. Takashi noticed it caught my eye. We'll give it to (sis/n), I'm sure she'll love it.

I ended up sitting on a bench waiting for Takashi.

-----
When me and Takashi arrived to join the rest of the hosts in finding Kyoya I smiled. I started giggling when the announcement of Kyoya's description was read for the center to hear.

I watched Tamaki's new dog Antoinette lick his face. Her big red bow on her. I stared into the black sack me and Takashi had. It only had the stuffed dog and a little doll he had got for me.

The doll was porcelain and had (h/c) hair that went to its shoulders. It had (e/c) eyes that stared at me. It was in a Victorian style (second f/c) dress. He said we could make it a eyepatch if we wanted to. I think the idea of a mini me doll is cute.

-----
I went into my house with Takashi behind me holding the sack. I smiled, "I'm home." I went upstairs with Takashi and to my room. I sat the doll on the table with my small trophies, there we go.

Then we went to (sis/n)'s room. I gently opened the door. (Sis/n) stared at me. Her walls which were maroon stood behind her. Her queen size bed with a cherry red sheet set was in a corner. Then on one wall was a ballet bar.

The nightstand by her bed was painted solid white. In one corner sat a white desk that had a cherry red chair pushed up to it. In another corner sat a white and a cherry red bean bag.

(Sis/n) grinned, "What is it (f/n)?" I smiled, "My friend here, Takashi, got you a present." Her eyes lit up, "A present?!" I nodded my head, "Yeah but you have to give him a hug before you can have it."

(Sis/n) ran and jumped onto Takashi giving him a hug. Takashi easily caught her wrapping one arm around her. She smiled, "Thanks Takashi." He put her down and handed her the sack. Her eyes widened when she pulled out the dog.

(Sis/n) smiled, "It's so cute." I nodded, "Yeah now we're going back to my room." She nodded and ran off hoping onto her bed. I closed the door and brought Takashi back to my room. After we got the door closed we sat on my bed.

Takashi got off the bed and onto on knee. He pulled a necklace box out of his back pocket, "(f/n) will you accept this engagement necklace?" Then he popped open the box to show a gold necklace. It had a rose gold ring on the chain.

I smiled, "Of course." I pulled him up to where he was standing and hugged him. I slowly turned around and he put the necklace on me. Hmm? He kept trying to latch it but couldn't seem to get it to. Then he stopped and it rested. The ring laid right on my collarbone.

I smiled, "Thank you Takashi." He spun me around and gave me a gentle kiss. After that we sat on the bed holding hands. This is amazing. Love is great.

-----
I watched a boy challenge Honey to sparring. And as I expected, honey won. The boys pant legs were stuck to the ground with shirikengs.

-----
I found out that the boys name is actually Yasuchika Haninozuka. But he goes by Chika. He's actually honey's little brother. I smiled at how he kept challenging honey. Honey is always one step ahead.

But I gave him respect that he wants martial arts to be serious. Of course, I do too. In the end honey is a lot stronger than Chika.

I wish me and (sis/n) could challenge each other like they do. It's no challenge for me. Just like honey. But Chika is closer to honeys age. (Sis/n) is 5 and I'm 17.

-----
I was walking Chika to Ourans gates. Chika glanced at me, "Why are you in the host club?" I gently smiled, "I'm a manager." He looked at me, "So you're always around that monster?"

I sighed, "Honey isn't a monster. He's just strong and likes sweets." Chika shook his head, "Well do you like anyone in the club?" Your cousin...

I stared at him, "I do. But it doesn't work that way. You have to let people be themselves. And if you get to be part of their life... It's a good thing." He glanced at me, "I don't care as long as it's not my brother."

I nodded, "Well it isn't him." Chika smiled and waved goodbye as he walked out the gates.