The Hunters

THALIA POV

Hi, I'm Thalia Grace. I'm a hunter of Artemis. I'm immortal and haven't dated in about 15 years because I was a tree, (long story) and then a hunter of Artemis with NO DATING!!!

I have been a hunter for about 4 years now. I've seen many hunters come, and a few go. As hunters, no dating. If you don't date, and you follow Artemis' wishes, tasks, missions, whatever you want to call them, then you're immortal, like me and the others, maybe 24 hunters including the wolves.

I have my lieutenant, Abby, the healer Kate, and the wolves Zoey, (named after one of the best hunters who died in combat) Rascal, Phineas, and Aldolfo (probably shouldn't have let Jason name a wolf). then they're all the other warriors, Karen, Rachel, Elizabeth or Lizzie, Pyper, Terry, Alex, Kat, Peanut (she won't tell us her real name) Brinleigh or Brin, Lexi, MacKenzie, Violet, Karlee, Danika, Lindsay, and Ashley.

If you break your oath with Artemis and date or don't follow Artemis' wishes, all the years you've spent as a hunter will come back immediately, a hunter I knew (she was a hunter for at least 60 years, don't ask me how she wasn't kicked out sooner), named Sierra, did both, she dated AND when Artemis told her to go kill a monster, she refused, and poof! All of a sudden a 75 year old lady!!! What was really is that Sierra's boyfriend ran away screaming!!!!

We are always killing monster, a few times we go and take Half-Bloods to Camp Half-Blood. I enjoy being a hunter, running through the hills and valleys with the wolves and my friends (technically I shouldn't have a wolf that's mine, but I love Rascal). Being a hunter is the happiest thing I've ever done, which is easy to imagine because again I WAS A TREE!!!!!

The only thing I miss is not seeing my brother as often, he was part of the 7 great children, meant to save Olympus Blah Blah Blah. I find it HORRIFYING that my little brother is a great hero, BLEH!!!!!!

"Thalia," Abby says "we need to go now!!" Abby hops onto Zoey and starts running away with everyone else.

I hop onto Rascal and follow her.