Looking

THALIA POV

UGH!!!! When Abby ran off to save Kate I just wanted to murder her when she can back, and if that wasn't enough NON-STOP MISSIONS!! We finish one, Artemis appears, repeat.

I know Abby did it so save her, but still. And I won't even mention how it was my tree's fleece that saved her, it's just weird because when she saved her I felt weaker like I could barely walk.

Anyway, Artemis gave us 3 hours to rest! We all were so happy. So we all spent it sleeping, except Abby, we still hadn't seen her since Artemis took her into the tent. We asked Artemis where she is, but she asks like she doesn't hear us.

Everyone in camp is wondering about her, so we took the wolves and ran as fast as possible to Camp Half-Blood to ask Annabeth, or Percy, or even Chiron to help find her.

When we got to camp, Annabeth and Percy where fighting by the lake. Every time Annabeth cut Percy, he dove into the lake and came back up completely scratch less. Then, Annabeth said "Thats not fair Seaweed Brain" and Percy laughed and said "well what are you gonna do wise girl?"

Then, they saw us. Percy automatically said "where's Abby?" Annabeth glared at Percy and said as she narrowed her eyes "why are you so worried about Abby?"

"Well she saved Kate a week ago and she's not here so..." he replied

"We don't know where she is," Thalia said, "that's we're here. Do you guys know where she might be?"

"No'' Annabeth said "what about you Percy?"

"One second" Percy said. He was staring at the water. "No," he said "she's not near water or in water"

"Darn" Thalia told Percy "she's been missing ever since she saved Kate. What has Abby gotten herself into?"