Thalia can Fly

KATE POV

As we ran from the woods I could hear Hylla and Kinzie calling for backup, that can't be good. "Thalia" I said "where are we going?"

"To the nearest airport!" she said "why" I asked. "Just wait, you'll see." Thalia answered.

When we got to the airport, Thalia saw a plane, got in and started the engine. "Dad" Thalia was saying under her breath "we need to get as close to Alaska as possible"

"You guys should sleep" Thalia said as the plane took off, then we crashed in the plane and fell asleep.

We woke up screaming and falling through the air. "Thalia!" I screamed, then we all stopped falling, and flew to the closest island. "Tuck and roll!!" Thalia screamed. "Tuck and what?!?!" I yelled at her. "Just don't land and you're feet somersault when you land."

We landed safely on the ground. "Everyone okay?" Thalia asked? "no" Kate answered "my leg still hurts." Thalia rolled her eyes. "Give her some nectar" She told Abby. "All right" Abby answered. I could tell Abby was freaked out over living with the wolves and getting frozen.

"It's ok Abby," I told her. "Yeah" Abby said, I'm fine. Then the monsters attacked. "RUN!!!!!" Thalia screamed. None of us hesitated.