Preparing

ABBY POV

After I decided to stay we headed strait to Alaska. We were going to save Leo. No one doubted Kate was Leo's sister, they both had the same skin and eyes, only difference was hair color, they both had curly hair, but they were different colors.

"Leo can't be frozen by Khione, he would unfreeze himself so, he must be chained up by some material that can't burn" Kate was just finishing saying. "Well how are we going to find him?" I asked her. "That's easy" Kate answered. She whistled and a beautiful horse came.

"His name is Arion" Kate told us, "he's Hazel's but he likes me too. "Wait" I asked "how is he going to pull us?" Just then Brin shuddered. "What?" Kate asked. "I'm like Percy, I can understand horse, and he is using some creative language." She said.

"Yeah," Kate told her "Hazel told me he's got a problem, but our problem is he eats gold and we need a chariot, or two, so he can pull us."

"In the nice version of what he said" Brin said "he knows where a chariot is, about two miles west, but he can only pull one of us, so who wants to go?"

"I will" Kate said, so they left, in about 5 minutes they were back with 3 chariots, I hooked one up to Arion, and the other two hooked up to each other, like a train, Arion first then a chariot, another chariot, and the last chariot all in one perfect row. The last chariot is where we put the wolves, but there was like 1,000$ worth of gold in the back! "That's Arion's food" Kate said.

So we left the gold alone and all got in the first two chariots, Kate got on Arion's back, and we left for Alaska.