Khione's Castle

THALIA POV

Well, inside the castle it was FREEZING, and there were at least 24 frozen ice sculptures. There was Abby, Jason and the Wolves, Lupa and the others, but there were also other humans, Khione's brothers, and her father, and a lot of Demi-gods.

"Khione" I said distastefully

"Thalia Grace and, Leo Valdez!" Khione said

"K-Khione it's been a long time." Leo said. Leo was staring at her, like in a trance. "Let them go!" I said

"Hmm no, why don't you Leo come up and take them from me. Unfreeze them, all you have to do is walk up the steps to my throne."

"Leo!" I said quickly, but before I could continue Khione raised her hand and I froze, not frozen, but I couldn't move or speak. I think the other hunters were frozen too.

"Leo," said Khione "why don't you join me, I know you think I'm beautiful, so join me. We can rule all over the world!" Charmspeak! that was how Khione was making Leo and even me want to join her.

"Umm..." Leo said. I can't believe Leo was considering this! "allrighty he decided. I'll come with you Khione, we can live together forever." Leo walked up the steps to the throne, but, as soon as her reached Khione he burst into flames! I knew Leo would never fall for Khione!

Khione screamed. "Ugh, Leo Valdez, I won't rest until you are frozen in my grasp!"

"Good luck with that" Leo said. He unfroze everything in the room and Khione disappeared, with Leo.