The Last Breath

Ok I know some people are confused, Kate is leo's sister. And this is the last chapter of this book :(, but there's a second one :)

___________________________

KATE POV

As we headed for umm... a mountain (can't remember what it's called) Thalia kept scolding Jason. It was entertaining to watch them. Anyway, we ran into trouble immediately, a dozen Snow White wolves came out of nowhere and scratched my cheek, then they were all dead, Thalia, Abby, Brin, Danika, and Jason all shot/stabbed the wolves. "Well" I said "that was easy."

The mountain (Thalia said its Mt.Cleo)

----Authors note: not a real mountain, made up by me----

Was super big, and we had to climb to the top. It took like 4 days!!!! When we the top I almost died, I rolled on an unopened Pringles can and almost fell down the mountain, but Jason caught me. As soon as we entered I gasped, I saw Leo half dead (ewwwww he's drooling) chained up, but Khione was no where to be seen.

I released Leo from his chains and he slumped unconscious on my shoulder. "Adolfo!" I said, Jason smiled when I said Adolfo. Adolfo came running and I put Leo on his back. "Brin" I called "Take Leo back to Half-Blood" I told her. She said something like "I miss all the fun" and got on Adolfo's back and ran off with Leo.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We wait for Khione" Thalia said.

"Wait no more Thalia Grace" Khione said as she was walking out of a side door. Every bow was lifted and prepared to shot but Khione just thrust up her hand and every hunter froze but Thalia, Me and Jason.

We all cornered her and she pointed her hand at Thalia like she was gonna slap her, but then she said, "Oh Thalia, why did you bring Jason? He's so vulnerable right now."

"I brought him to help me defeat you!" Thalia answered. "Defeat me! Oh no I'll show you how weak you brother really is." Khione said.

Khione shifted her hand toward Jason, and shot 3 icicles through his heart.