Lupa

ABBY POV

When I slept, I had a demigod dream. Thalia and the hunters were running through the woods.

Thalia drew her last arrow and shot it at a gorgon. The gorgon just pulled the arrow out of her arm and kept running.

"THALIA!!" a hunter cried. It was Karen! She was trying hopelessly to get away from one of the gorgons. Kate ran to her, but it was too late. They cut Karen's throat and let her slide to the ground, dead.

I woke with a start. My mind couldn't process where I was. My hands were tied and I seemed to be in a pile of burnt bricks. I tried to sit up, but there were giant wolves sitting by me. The biggest one, obviously the leader just finished saying "but she's not unworthy either."

Of course I screamed (what did you expect me to do?!). Then the wolf Lupa came and cut my arm with her claw so again I screamed in pain. "Please" I begged to her, "Please".

Then, Lupa untied me and handed me a sword. She told me "kill me". I attacked her, but she deflected it and then knocked me over. "The bow and arrow is my weapon" I said.

She handed me a bow, then I shot her friend in the chest and the wolf howled in pain. Then, I ran. Lupa took about 3 steps then tackled me and knocked me unconscious, again.