Punishments

KATE POV

After being punished by Thalia, being shot wasn't the worst thing that could happen to me.

Thalia made Abby and I clean the wolves 'stables' and we had to carry ALL of EVERYONE'S gear!!!!! Do you know how heavy that is, and it was for a week! Thalia is CRAZY, but you can tell she's pleased with Abby for being so smart.

Unfortunately Artemis got word of us running of, and guess who else got in trouble (it wasn't Abby or me)? It was Thalia!!!!! Total payback!!!! Who's getting punished now huh?!?!

Thalia's punishment was actually our punishment. Artemis appeared (which can never be good)and said "My brave hunters, how could you have let two escape in the night with a wolf? How could you, especially youThalia?" I don't think any of you need to go on any missions for a week!" You can tell Artemis was pleased with herself, so I made a dumb comment. "You call that a punishment" I told her!

I shouldn't have told her in person because her response was "Well Kate, if it's not a punishment I should make it one, nonstop missions for week." Everyone groaned.

Artemis looked pleased with herself, until she saw Abby. Then, she said " oh Abby, can I speak to you privately for a minute?"

All the color drained from Abby's face and she walked slowly to the 'big tent' as we call it, but we didn't see Abby again after that.