FINAL TRIVIA, PART 1

Lakitu: Previously on Super Mario Dog Eat Dog...

Seven competitors competed in various challenges to win the power to send people to the dog pound.

*shows challenge winner flashbacks*
In the end, Larry was the last one left.
Today, on the final episode,
Larry will battle it out,
Against the dog pound.
On Super, Mario, Dog Eat Dog!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lakitu: Cmon in guys!
*dog Pound walks and sits on bench*
Larry: *comes in and stands behind podium*

Lakitu: Welcome to the final trivia!
Everyone: *claps*

Lakitu: Here's how it will work.
I will privately give Larry six random topics which he will assign to each of the dog Pound members. After that, the dog pound member will have 30 seconds to answer a question corresponding to that topic. For example, if Video Games were a topic and Larry chose Lemmy for that, Lemmy would have to answer a video games question.

If that dog Pound member gets the question correct, they score for the dog Pound. If they get it wrong, Larry scores. First team/person to score 4 points wins Super Mario Dog Eat Dog!

Everyone: *nods*

Lakitu: Let's review what we are playing for.
If Larry wins, he gets 30,000 coins. If the dog pound wins, each of the dog pound members gets 5,000 coins!

Now, let's get straight into it! *hands Larry paper and pen* This paper has 6 topics on it. Write the Koopaling's name that you want to answer a question about each topic.

Larry: *takes time to select*
Lakitu: LETS GO!
Larry: Shushhhhhhh *hands Lakitu paper*

Lakitu: Okay! We will see you in the next part to start the trivia, on Super, Mario, Dog Eat Dog!