Chapter 1:the speech

Samuel Seabury got off the ship and he was amazed on how America looked, still he had a job to do, he had to speak about the revolution and convince them that we shouldn't fight, orders from the king himself! "Oh the king...he was so sweet to me...oh Samuel stop it! He's probably like that to a lot of people!" He thought and sighed, he liked the king, well maybe just as friends, right? Yeah, it's not love it's friendship, even though we've only spoken once,but besides that we could be friends.

                  Samuel took a deep breath and he stood in the middle of town and he spoke,"Hear ye, hear ye! My name is Samuel Seabury
And I present "Free Thoughts on the
Proceedings of the Continental Congress!"
Heed not the rabble who scream revolution
They have not your interests at heart

[MULLIGAN]
Oh my God. Tear this dude apart

[SEABURY]
Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution
Don't let them lead you astray
This Congress does not speak for me

[BURR]
Let him be

[SEABURY]
They're playing a dangerous game
I pray the king shows you his mercy
For shame, for shame...

       Then this guy interrupted me and totally won the argument and humiliated me in front of the crowd!

"Alexander please," said another voice, so this man was named Alexander! That bastard! I'm just trying to make peace.
"Burr I'd rather be divisive than indecisive,drop the niceties,"said Alexander.
          After the group leave I start packing up my things and cry. How could they do that to me? I'm just trying the make peace. I'm going back to England tomorrow and tell the king it didn't work, hopefully he won't get too mad.

Sorry this chapter is so short lol, welp I guess I should start working on the next one!
~geekytrash