Chapter 13: Say No to This

George's p.o.v

I rub my temples together. I haven't slept in a week I was weak. The doctors say I must rest,but I can not, the colonists 'revolution' as they call it is making me madder by the minute and it's terrifying.

I start to walk towards my bathroom, I splash water on my face, I look terrible and Samuel must not see me like this. I look at my reflection for a long time, where did the old George go? Where did loving George go? The one who at school did his best to avoid the name of his dreams and still look straight in front of his parents.

Knock, knock....

Oh no. Someone's at the door.

Knock,knock,knock,knock.

They're going to start shouting soon.

Knock,knock,knock.knock

"Oh hell yeah I'll be out soon!"

Knock,knock,knock,knock.

It sucks you left me here alone-

Knock,knock.knock,knock.

Here in this revolution battle zone.

Clang,clang,clang,clang.

I feel the pressure blowing up-

Bang,bang,bang,bang.

My big mistake was taxing you.

Splash,splash,splash,splash.

I throw some water on my face and I am in a better place. I go to open the door and I wake up. I look around me and I'm sitting on the toilet. I must've fallen asleep, all this stress and work and fear is haunting me.

After I get out of the restroom I continue to work, too many thins have happened. Boston,death, and war.

Sammy's p.o.v

We had a few laughs then Alex came up with the idea that we should have a squad name." How about the"smol and salty squad?" Aaron asks and we laugh and agree, it matches us perfectly.

              "Alright let's review our plan! We will go to the laundry room at night, grab some clothes and come back here and tie the clothes together to make a rope and we climb out the window safely." I say and I put on a fake smile, I will miss George so much,I love him,but I love James as well. Me and James aren't meant to be, he's with Thomas.

             Everyone smirks and nods about the plan,"I think I should grab some clothes now then later I'll grab more and more so it wouldn't look weird." I say and everyone nods.

             I start to walk out of my room and walk towards the laundry room. Luckily, there were no maids in the room so I grab a basket and I stuff large dresses and stuff them inside.

             Once I was done, I start to walk towards my room again. I pass by George's room and I see him there working hard, though there were liquor bottles everywhere,but he wasn't drinking right now. "Hey Georgie," I say as I put down the basket and I walk towards him putting my hand on his shoulder.

            "Hi Sammy," George says weakly, I look in his eyes, they're red and puffy,"you've been crying....what's wrong?" I ask, I was concerned, he was going crazy and he hasn't been getting sleep. "Just a lot of work, that is all my seababy," he says and I giggle softly at my nickname. I lean into kiss him and he kisses me back.

            "I love you my seababy," George says as he lets me go,"I love you too Georgie." I say and he strokes my cheek softly and I giggle," I miss this..." George says softly and I nod quietly,"so do I..."

          After a while George sent me off. He needed to finish his work and I hum quietly as I walk back into my room with all the clothes,"here we go.." I say as I put down the clothes. "Perfect!" Thomas exclaims and I nod and I bite my lip nervously, I don't want to betray George by helping the colonists. I start to run towards the bathroom and I cry. How did I get into this mess? I sigh and I look into the mirror, James is there. "What's wrong sam?" James says sympathetically,"n-nothing..." I stutter and he pulls me into a hug,"shh...you don't need to cry..." and I nod and I snuggle against his body and I choke on my sobs. "Shh...let it out baby..." wait, did he just call me baby? Whatever. I cry into his shoulder more and I start to stop.

              "You okay?" James asks me and I nod. "Y-yeah..." I say and he slowly pulls me into a kiss, his lips are so soft and warm, then I realize what I'm doing. No. I'm cheating on George. Lord, show me how to say no to this...

Hiii! It's geekytrash! It's been a while since I updated, sorry...*shaky laugh* schools been rough and stuff. Anyway, thank you all so much for 200 FREAKING READS HOLY COW!!! Also if you were wondering, this takes place back in the day it's NOT modern, but it has modern words like 'smol' etc. ~from the trash bin and grouch is here too, geekytrash