Chapter 9:The Plan

Smol bean Samuel p.o.v

"Thank you, I've never had friends besides George,but you know he's scaring me right now,"I sadly say,"well now you do," responded James and I smile brightly.

"So who are you going to free us?" Sneers Thomas and I could see James send him a glare,"well maybe if I could snatch the key from the guard then I could free you," I say,"how are you going to do that? If they found out then you'd end up here as well,"Says Aaron, I think,"well since I am very close to the king, I'll just say it was his orders,"I respond and they all nod and murmur with agreement.

I start to walk out and they all say good luck except Thomas, I think he's still mad at me. I walk upstairs to talk to a guard, I'm not a fan of lying,but I'm not a fan of children dying either. I start to walk towards him and looks at me dead in the eye and I feel myself get nervous,"t-the king h-has," I take a deep breath as he looks at me wearily,"the king has asked me to tell you that give me the keys for the prison cells," I say and he looks at me with suspicion,"how do I know you aren't lying? How could I trust you?" He asks and I simply state,"I'm his boyfriend," and his eyes widen and bows a little,"forgive me, here,"he gives me they keys and I walk away proud of myself.

I walk towards the dungeons and I smile knowing I can save these kids. "Guys I brought the keys!" I start to unlock the cell and they run out all hugging me even Thomas, and I smile,"now to free the kids," James says and I nod opening the doors of their cells and then they come out shyly then hug me,"bless you good man,"one says and and smile,"bless you too,now stay with us so you won't get hurt. I think we should till tomorrow night, the guards are swarmed around the palace and I don't think they would trust me enough to walk out the doors with a bunch of prisoners, we can leave tomorrow night so we have plenty of time to conjure up a plan. Shall we all sleep in my room? It's big enough for all of us,"I suggest and there were a few grunts,"what if your boyfriend finds out?" Alex says and I thought for a moment,"just go inside my closet,it's big enough for all of us," "I prefer staying out of the closet if you know what I mean," John smirks and looks at Alex and kisses him on the cheek,"oh get a room you too!" Aaron states and they blush,"so what do guys think, should we stay in my room?" They though about it and for a few moments Alex responds with,"sure," and I smile and Laurens says,"let's go."

    Other chapter yeeee! And I am still trash :) ~geekytrash all the way from the trash bin