~35~

Firey: Leafy?

Leafy: Yeah?

Firey: Can you help me on something?

Leafy: Sure! Anything!

Firey: . . . About Coiny's Birthday, which is tomorrow. . .

Firey: What should I give to him?

Firey: . . . Candy. . . Gold. . . Coins?

Leafy: I honestly trying to figure that out also! XDDD

Firey: Leafy! I'm serious!

Firey: I honestly want Coiny and I to be MORE than frenimes. . . Friends. I want us to be friends.

Leafy: Then why was you two slapping each other in the first season?

Firey: I don't know! . . . Maybe when we both saw each other, we knew we didn't, and never will like each other. So we just started to slap each other constantly. . .

Firey: And then like a month ago, we agreed on being frenimes. But now I'm thinking about it. . . I want us to be Friends.

Firey: . . . I just don't know how.

Leafy: Awww.

Leafy: I'm sorry Firey. Maybe we can go on a mission to help you be Friends with Coiny. But that could mean that you CAN'T slap each other!

Leafy: . . . You have to be nice.

Firey: Awww. Really?!

Leafy: 😐😐😐

Firey: Fine. . . I'll try. 

Leafy: I mean, if it come out of nowhere, then you can still do the money thing.

Firey: Wat do u mean?

Leafy: XD

Leafy: I mean, that, when you two slap each other, then you owe each other a dollar.

Firey: I guess that's okay. As long as we're friends, then I'm okay with that. . .

Leafy: Good. Now, we don't have to go on a mission. Maybe tomorrow, the whole RainbowRockets, except Coiny, can come to my house, and talk about what we can get for Coiny.

Firey: That's perfect.

Leafy: Great. We have two days to figure this out so don't worry.

Firey: Okay. It's just. . . I'm afraid of rejection. . .

Leafy: I'm sure Coiny wouldn't reject you! I bet he will really like your gift! It can also be the same day when you say you two want to be friends, and maybe Coiny can agree with that also!

Firey: You're right! Thanks Leafs!

Leafy: Anytime Firey! 

Firey: Talk to you later!

Leafy: See you!

(Chat ended at 1:28 P.M.)