The grey fusion

This is going to be a short chapter. It's only Stevens dream and where he is at mentally.

Steven POV

*In my dream*

I looked around. I saw Connie, she held a bloody sword. I looked down and saw I had no form, and my gem... oh, no. My gem was turning grey from the inside out. I tried to move, but I couldn't feel myself moving. The colors of the gem we were in dissappeared and there stood a fusion with long, grey, curly hair. One gem was on the forehead, one on the chest, and I don't actually know where Lapis' gem is. You could tell Connie was part of this fusion because of the curly hair. It was dark grey because of four hair colors, green, blue, purple, and... Yellow? Hmm... The fusions smile disappeared as realization washed over it. It grabbed my dead gem took its visors off. It showed dark grey eyes. Two of them. I quickly realized how to stop this from happening. We just need to know what place I'm in so we don't go there. I looked around. I don't know where we are. Obviously not earth or the kindergarten. It wasn't the strawberry fields either. It looked like... some kind of... plain? The grass was up to the fusions ankle because this fusion was just a little bit smaller than Sardonyx. I heard some kind of noise in the woods that's sounded like the screech of a corrupted gem. Only louder. I looked and saw Sardonyx walk up from behind. But Sardonyx or Pearl and Garnet, was different. She screamed like a corrupted gem. Sardonyx was corrupted. I thought of how she became this way, when the dream took me to a different time. Now I was standing in front of Sardonyx, now having form.

"Steven! Look out!" Sardonyx screamed. She ran around me, warhammer in hand, and charged at a fusion. This field was filled with corrupted fusions. But the fusion Sardonyx was charging at was a... Quartz that looked like mom. It wasn't her, but it looked identical. It was fused with a... zircon? The zircon half looked like... it was yellow. I don't know who the fusion was, but I didn't care. The diamonds from Homeworld sent these fusions. The corrupted fusion jumped on Sardonyx's back and reached for Ruby's gem. The fusion crushed the red gem. Sardonyx  gasped, but didn't unfuse. It punched Pearl's gem and cracked it. That made Sapphire's part scream and then... the fusion pulled a piece of Sapphire's gem out, turning Sardonyx into a fully corrupted fusion. Sardonyx glared at me and charged when the grey fusion grabbed me and took off. You could hear the grey fusion mumbling things like,

"I should have left you. Then we wouldn't fight over you anymore." You could tell it was Peridot talking.
"We need to just get it over with." Then, the dream played my last dream like a movie, only fast to get it over with. Then at the end, it showed Lapis flying away, far away from the temple, never to come back, Amethyst  warping to the kindergarten to live there again, Peridot's gem pieces on the ground by the barn, and Rose's sword in Connie's chest. But how did they escape Sardonyx? The dream took me back to the time when Sardonyx charged at the grey fusion. The grey fusion summoned a pink metal sword and it came into form in the grey fusions hands. It had two arms unlike Sardonyx with four or more. The grey fusion threw the sword at Sardonyx, and using its power to control metal, it stabbed Sardonyx right where Pearl's gem was, and Sardonyx dissappeared. Now, there stood a corrupted Garnet. The pearl was shattered. The grey fusion grabbed the sword and chopped off Garnets arms. Garnet dissappeared in a poof of light, and there lay two gems, a sapphire and a ruby.

"I'm so sorry." The grey fusion said, and crushed the gems with the point of the sword. They unfused and started crying. They soon warped back to earth.

*Dream ends*

I opened my eyes to find myself... in the grey fusions gems? I wasn't really here physically, just mentally. I sat and waited for myself to wake up. Sort of wake up. I'm still asleep. Just physically.