Crystal

If all of the Crystal gems already fused in the show, this is my way. Thanks, Enjoy! ;)

Peridot POV

I just need to know that plan. Then I can tell the Crystal gems! But... I do still feel like something inside me wants be loyal to Yellow Diamond. But that is my old self. Not me. I shook the thought out of my mind.

"Tell me about your plan. Then I'll see about that deal." I said. Yellow Diamond turned around.

"Okay. My plan is to..." She paused. "Shatter that hybrid." I looked at her like she was an idiot. She has tried to do that many times.

"But, you've tried to do that many times and failed." I pointed out.

"Yes, in the past. Now about that deal." Oh, yeah. Now I have to see about that deal.

"Yeah? What about it? What do you want with me?" I asked. I was actually curious about why she wanted me.

"I want you to help me. If you help me, I'll let you come back to Homeworld." She said. I shook my head violently.

"I won't hurt Steven!" I yelled

"Yes, I know I can't persuade you, but she can." I saw Sunstone and Aquamarine fused into Emerald walk up to me. We met in the kindergarten. They hate me. What is Emerald doing here?

"Hello, Peridot." She said, her tone emotionless.

"Hello, Emerald." I said, not looking her way.

"I just need to say one thing. You don't shatter Steven, and I will make him suffer a shattering a thousand times over." She plainly said. Well, when Garnet finds out this happened, she should have plenty paths to see.

"You wouldn't. Steven helped you!" I said.

"I know. But I am loyal to my Diamond now. And she says to shatter him. Are you loyal, though?" The last question rung in my head. It rung like a bell. It screamed in my ear. Behind all of the ringing, was the answer to the question. But I couldn't hear it. I couldn't understand it. My head was so clouded. Then it became clear as clear could possibly be.

"NO." I promptly said. Emerald frowned. I saw a Pink Lion just a little ways away from the base. We were outside, luckily. "LION! OVER HERE!!" I yelled. Lion looked up. The Crystal gems popped there heads out of the mane. Garnet was there.

"I knew it!" Garnet yelled. "Crystal gems, prepare yourselfs!" She said. Connie is in Stevens bubble, so she could be there to fuse with us. I ran to the other three girls. We took formations and fused. Lilia stood where we were. The other two Crystal gems fused into Sardonyx. The two fusions stood next to each other.

"Emerald, help us." Lilia said. Emerald scowled. She summoned a double bladed battle axe. She charged at us along with Jasper. The Peridot part of Lilia thought for a moment, then realized who that yellow gem was. I stopped thinking and summoned a pink metal sword. Then, some purple water wings formed behind Lilia. Lapis' wings. Then, the most amazing thing happened. Lilia started to glow, then, she had grown taller than Alexandrite herself. Lilia's power was growth. Her sword had grown larger, too. She used her other set of arms two summon a whip that was like Amethyst's, only, it was made of water. Heh, painful water. Now, where did that come from?

Sardonyx summoned her weopon, and hit a blow on Yellow Diamond herself. Lilia bursted out into laughing. Sardonyx smiled, too. Yellow Diamond screamed at Alexandrite.

"YOU RUNT!! YOU'LL PAY!!" She yelled. She shot a bolt of electricity at Sardonyx, which was successfully dodged. Out of nowhere, Steven came running in a little mask that helps him breathe. Steven floated up to Yellow Diamonds face and summoned his shield. He smacked her in the face with it. Lilia charged with my weopon for Jasper and Emerald. Jasper and Emerald took hands. "DO IT, JASPER!" Yellow Diamond called. Emerald and Jasper fused into a monstrous fusion.

"Call me Jasperald." Jasperald smirked. Stupid name. She just mixed their names. That was it! Well, Peridot and Steven did, too. Jasperald had two arms and was as tall as Lilia when she is grown. Lilia grew even more, my sword along with it. The whip, too. Jasperald growled. "I will shatter you, and use your gem shards for another CLUSTER!!" Jasperald screamed. She summoned a double bladed battle axe with a helmet on her head. Pff... crappy weopons. Oops, spoke too soon. Jasperald slammed her helmet on my head. Lilia growled. A Yellow gem started to glow bright on Lilia. She gasped. It was on her chest. The gem just appeared out of the blue. "Who's gem is that?" Jasperald asked.

"Mine." You could here Connie's voice come out of Lilia. Sardonyx gasped, along with everybody else. The yellow gem glowed. The second set of hands held the whip, and pulled a long samurai sword that was yellow from her gem. Lilia unfused. Everyone was looking at Connie. She had a yellow gem. She is a... wait... is she a hybrid like Steven or a full gem? Sardonyx unfused. Even Garnet had a hard time holding her fusion together. Steven joined them. He has enough practice and he see's Connie sword fight so he should know how. He took Rose's sword and used it. I summoned my machete. It was green and metal. Helenite looked at us. I sighed.

"You just concentrate hard on it. You should have a weopon." I said. She nodded and concentrated as hard as she could, until her gem glowed. She pulled a spear with vines surrounding it out of her gem. I smiled. Amethyst pulled put her whip, and Lapis was already ready to pick Jasper up and throw her to the ground. Steven held his sword up. Garnet had her gauntlets on. Pearl had her spear. Jasperald laughed maniacally.

"You think you can beat Homeworld?! Ha! You can't! You're just a bunch of rebellious RUNTS!" Connie got so angry that she charged. I held her back and shook my head.

"Let us all fuse." I said.

"You mean even with... Pearl and Garnet?"

"Yes. We must poof Yellow Diamond and Jasper. Then Sunstone and Aquamarine." I said. Connie sighed and nodded. We all took hands. We looked at each other and closed our eyes.

"NO!! THEY ARE ALL FUSING!!" Yellow Diamond cried. Jasperald tried to charge, but Steven created a bubble around us all. An extremely bright glow shined, and there stood the tallest fusion besides the Cluster they had ever seen. It was like two or three Alexandrites put together.

"Who is this wretched fusion?!"

"Crystal." The fusion said.