Lapis see's

Lapis POV

I formed in the middle of the night, but something was off. Totally wasn't that I was in what Steven described as the gem he dies in. I couldn't see anyone around. How am I supposed to get out of here? Ooh! I should regenerate and become physical again. Maybe, that might not happen. If not... wait... If it is dark, then everyone is asleep. I should wake up soon. I heard someone scream. I turned and saw... Steven? But, wait... where am I? It looks like a field. A plain. I saw Amethyst, Peridot, Connie, me, and Steven fuse. A grey fusion appears where they were. She had long grey hair and her gems were all grey from the colors of all the gems coming together. She was pretty, I'll give her that. She punched Stevens gem, cracking it a little, which sent us to where I am now. The only reason they don't know I'm here is because I'm just dreaming Stevens dream.

"Steven is mine!" Connie yelled at me.

"What's so important about you?! You're just a human!" Peridot yelled back.

"Yeah, so is Steven! He belongs with his own kind!" Connie yelled at us.

"Yeah, he belongs with his own kind, a gem! Like me!" Amethyst yelled.

"You're a defective gem! I'm a normal gem! He belongs with me!" I yelled. They all immediately stopped and looked at him like he was food for dogs.

"Pick one." They kept saying. It was no tune, just repeatedly saying it in unison.

"I-I can't!" Steven yelled. They gave him death stares. Connie grabbed her sword, Amethyst had her whip, Peridot was shooting pieces of metal, and I was shooting waves of water at him. All at once, we hit him together. We were so mad at him for not picking that we killed him. He didn't retreat to his gem, instead, he bled like a human, he dissappeared in a poof of pink, and there lay his gem. It turned grey and died. I gasped. So did the others that were in the dream. The dream went dark and became bright again, now outside. The fusion without Steven was the same as before. Sardonyx, now corrupted, walked up. The grey fusion summoned a pink metal sword and in a flash of pink, the sword appeared in her hand. With Peridot's mind control, she threw the sword at Sardonyx, hitting her right where Pearl's gem was. Sardonyx gasped and dissappeared. There stood a corrupted Garnet.

" I am sorry." The grey fusion said with a soft voice like an angels, and chopped off Garnets arms, and crushed the gems that laid on the ground with the point of her sword. They unfused and went home. I flew far away from the temple, never to come back, Amethyst warping to the kindergarten to live there again, Peridot's gem pieces on the ground, and Rose's sword in Connie's chest. Oh, no. The Crystal gems... die in the future. All because of us girls having a little stupid feeling for Steven. And how did Sardonyx become corrupted? The dream took me to another time. There stood Steven, in a field filled with corrupted fusions sent by the diamonds. Sardonyx gasped.

"Look out Steven!" She jumped in front of him. A fusion that looked like a Quartz and Zircon tackled Sardonyx. It first slammed it's fist on Ruby's gem, then Pearl's, and the last scream you could tell was from Sapphire before Sardonyx became fully corrupted. Sardonyx glared at Steven. The grey fusion from earlier must have fused before Steven died because she ran up and grabbed him. The grey fusion was just a little bit smaller than Sardonyx.

"I should have left you. Then we wouldn't fight over you anymore." You could tell that Peridot was the one saying that. "We need to just get it over with."  She said. Then like a movie in fast forward, it played Stevens last dream that I saw earlier. That is why we do it. We all see this dream and realize that we can't fight anymore or else it will kill the Crystal gems. But killing him will still ruin the Crystal gems. We must find a way to save everyone from this, or else, earth's protectors will die.

I gasp waking up I as sat up. Pearl turned to me.

"What is it?"

"I saw Stevens dreams. All of them." And at the same time, we look to Steven while he is sleeping.

"What did you dream?" She asked. I prepared to tell her the dreams.

"Okay... I dreamt about how the Crystal gems are destroyed."