Stevidot

Hey, when you read the cap that sound like ship names people use for books, just know that I don't exactly remember their fusion names. That's all, Thanks, Enjoy! ;)

Peridot POV

Steven sat by me on the beach. I was watching the sunset and I guess he saw me. I waved and smiled. He sat next to me. I heard a chime of some sort. I jumped.

"HOMEWORLD IS HERE!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" I screamed. Steven laughed. He fell on his back from how funny it was. But it was not funny. I growled.

"That is the most scariest face ever. My bunny slippers just ran for cover." Stevens voice dripped with sarcasm. I scoffed. Steven normally would do funny things like that with... Connie... Why me? I sighed. Steven looked at me and smiled. But his face for some reason shows fear.

"What is it?" I asked, worried.

"Nothing. Just thinking about... our last words when the Cluster was trying to emerge." He said and smiled from the memory.

*Flashback*

"I love you, Peridot." He said. I didn't think he meant romantically.

"I do, too." I had no idea where that actually came from. But it felt right.

*Flashback Ends*

I didn't realize what happened while I was thinking except for Steven grabbing my hand. He sat on the sand next to me, and I never realized what happened. We fused.

Stevidot POV

I gasped and looked around. I saw my  clothes. I wore a star shirt that was like a crop top. I have green bottoms that are like tights. The tights were designed with diamonds on the knees. I had a red Quartz gem in my navel with a Peridot gem on my forehead. I had no shoes. I kicked around Stevens sandals. They were too small for me.

"We need to show the Crystal gems this!" The Steven part of me said. The Peridot part of me nodded. I ran to the temple.

....

"Uh..." Pearl didn't like this fusion. If Peridot was part of Stevens dream then thus could be in it, too. Which could be bad. "I would like it... at a different time... but for now... I don't approve of it." Pearl said with a soft smile. She may have been smiling, but I was frowning.

"Oh, calm down, Pearl." Garnet said. "It's not like Peridot would do that. Besides, Peridot knows we would poof her and bubble her gem if she did so something bad like in Stevens dream." Garnet smiled. I shuddered.

"Hey, what's your name, anyways?" Amethyst asked.

"Stevidot!" I proudly said.

"Ooh! Ooh! We should show Steven Lilia!" Amethyst jumped up and down clapping her hands like a child.

"I-I don't know... What if Steven isn't ready for that? What if this is the time when Steven dies?!" Pearl gasped, a hand over her mouth. Pearl started pacing the room. I laughed. It was kind of funny.

"Don't worry. He... you know... gets 'hurt' in a forest filled with corrupted fusions. And Sardonyx will be there. It doesn't look like Sardonyx will be here for a while." I said. Pearl sighed.

"We'll need Peridot." Pearl said. I unfused and there stood the two gems. "Get ready, girls." They got in their formations. Connie grabbed Amethyst's hand, while Amethyst held Lapis'. Peridot grabbed onto Connie's hand. They each held tight and they closed there eyes. The three gems started to glow bright. There was a flash of light. A giant fusion stood where the four girls stood. It was a good thing they were outside or else the temple would've been destroyed by her height. She waved.

"Hey, Steven." Lilia said. Steven hesitated before he took a step back. He was scared, you could tell easily. Lilia sighed.

"It's okay, Steven. We would never do anything to cause you harm. You know that." Lilia ruffled his hair. His pushed her hand away. He looked to the warp pad by the barn.

"No... NO STEVEN, DON'T!!" Pearl screamed and ran after him. But it was too late.