Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or anything associated with it ________________________________________

~Harry~

"Oi! Get your bloody hands off of my sister!" Ron's voice yelled as the portrait door swung open.

"Ronald!" Hermione called. "Leave them alone. Don't start a fight with him."

"Hermione, she's my sister and he broke her heart. If they get back together, that's exactly what will happen," Ron said.

"Does it look like he's going to break her heart? They were snogging, Ron. He broke up with her for a reason. He obviously loves her with all his heart," Hermione fired back. Ginny and I slipped out of the Common Room before they got into another fight in front of us.

We walked down to the Black Lake and I summoned a blanket for us to lay on. My stomach grumbled, and she laughed. I realized I hadn't eaten lunch so I quickly summoned food as well. I was about to start eating when I looked up and saw Ginny staring at me. Suddenly, she was on my lap, and we were kissing, forgetting the food.

~Ron~

"Does it look like he's going to break her heart? They were snogging. He broke up with her for a reason. He obviously loves her with all his heart," Hermione yelled.

"Still-"

"No Ronald, they're in love. He looks at her the same way the you look at me, and if that's not love, then obviously, you don't love me!" and with that, she stormed out of the common room. I looked to Harry for help, but I saw that he and Ginny had slipped out of the room while we were fighting. Its bad that I didn't notice that. I needed to find Hermione and apologize to her. I rushed to Harry and I's dormitory, and grabbed The Marauder's Map. It would show me exactly where Hermione was. She was by a wall, but when I blinked, she was gone, as in not on the map. Then I knew where she went. The Room Of Requirement. Suddenly, I had plan. I ran to the room and thought 'I need the place Hermione went' over and over in my head until the door showed up. When I opened the door I heard Hermione's voice say

"Ronald?" But I ignored it. I strode right up to her pressed my lips against hers. Luckily, Hermione thought of a room with a bed in it, and I backed her onto it.

The next hour was filled with emotion. Love, passion, lust. Of course we used the proper potions so Hermione didn't get pregnant.

"If that doesn't show you that I love you, I don't know what will. I love, Hermione Jean Granger," I said, catching my breath.

"I love you, too, Ronald Bilius Weasley," she replied. I couldn't help the grin that came over my face when she said that.

~Ginny~

"We forgot about the food," Harry said, chuckling. He pulled his shirt on and put his glasses back on. We hadn't done anything that required all of our clothes off, so only Harry had his shirt off.

"Oh well, we could eat it now then," I replied. We sat in silence, stuffing food input mouths, because we were both starving. The sun was setting. Harry set up a tent so we could sleep outside. Harry and I fell asleep in each others arms.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N sorry it's short but I'm busy. Anyway could you guys please comment, tell my how I'm doing, how I can improve. And if you'd like too, share it with your friends? Thanks,

TheNicoDiAngelo