Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

__________

~Ginny~

He kissed me.

I slapped him across the face, just like when he put me under a love potion.

Just then Harry came over and pulled me away.

"Don't worry about him," he said. "He's not after you."

"Why did he kiss me, then?"

"Probably just to make someone jealous."

_______________________________

Two weeks later, it was Valentines Day, and we had another Hogsmeade trip.

"Ginny, wake up, I have a question for you," Harry said, nuzzling his head in my neck.

"What?"

"Would you be my date today?"

"To?"

"The Valentines Day Hogsmeade trip."

"Of course I would, Harry," I said, my eyes flying open.

~Harry~

I was going to ask her to marry me again. But I was nervous.

She got up and started undressing. I used to get up and leave, but now I just stay. She's not insecure about her body, and the bed was far too comfortable for me to move.

When she was ready, we went to my dorm and I got dressed.

After breakfast, we ran to the village, stopping at the entrance to The Hogs Head, one of the pubs in Hogsmeade. I pulled her in, finding a table in the back. I got down on one knee and pulled out the box that contained the ring.

"Ginny, I know this didn't work out the first time, but now I know to smell my my drinks before I consume them. So would you marry me?"

"Yes, Harry, I will marry you. I trust you now," she said.

"I love you Ginny, I said, picking her up and kissing her.

_____________________

Sorry it was short. I'm having trouble coming up with stories right now, so it was just a quick view of Harry's re-proposal.