Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

_________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

"Ginevra Molly Weasley, would you make me the happiest man on earth and become my wife? I know you're only sixteen but I love you enough to do this, and you'll be seventeen in less than two weeks so would you marry me?" He asked.

"Harry, of course I'll marry you," I replied.

"Really?"

"No of course not. Yes really, you idiot, I love you Harry. I want to marry you."

"That's great, Ginny. I love you so much!" He exclaimed.

"Aww," Hermione's voice cooed. I looked over to see her standing in the door way.

"I thought you locked that door," Harry said.

"She did, but you guys were to caught up in the moment that you didn't hear me say 'Alohomora' and unlock the door. Now hurry and put your clothes back on. Ron's coming and I don't think he will appreciate seeing his best mate and sister with their shirts off," Hermione said, and walked off.

___________________________________

A week after Harry proposed, our Hogwarts letters came. We went to Diagon Alley to get our stuff, and Harry offered to buy all of our stuff.

"Harry, you don't have to," I said.

"Ginny, I want to," He replied, and before I could get another word in, he changed the subject. "You'd think they would have noticed the ring on your finger, wouldn't you?"

"Harry, I know what you're doing, and it won't work. I can't let you pay for our books."

"I'm going to and you have can't to anything about it," and he kissed me after saying that.

__________________________________________________

Just a short filler chapter. Couldn't think of anything, and I didn't want to skip too far ahead. Anyway, I'm watching A Very Potter Musical and I have to say, its the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. I needed a laugh this week. Thanks for reading. Comment, vote, follow me, share this story with your friends and I'll love you forever.

Until tomorrow,

Jordan.