Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

_____________________________

~Lucius~

"Lucius, I know a way to get you out of here," Gain said.

"How?"

"It's hard to explain, but I will have you out in a few minutes," she said.

Sure enough, next thing I knew I was in the sitting room of my home.

"Lucius?" Narcissa cried, her mouth dropping in surprise. "You are supposed to be in Azkaban." She ran into my arms.

"Lucius," Gain interrupted. "I have some important information for you."

"Which is?"

"Potter and the Weasley girl are engaged. This is how you can avenge Voldemort's name."

"How does this help?"

"We can capture the Weasley girl. He would you anything to make sure she's safe."

"But how would I get to them?" I asked.

"I can make Voldemort's name a taboo again," the professor said.

"Good, good."

~Ginny~

"Where are you two going?" Parvati Patil asked.

"We are moving out," Hermione told her.

"Where?"

"McGonagall told us not to tell anybody, but we need to tell somebody or else Hermione's going to explode," I said. "We were given our own tower. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I. So we're going there now. Don't tell anybody, especially Romilda."

"Ok," Parvati said. "But can I come with you? I hate living in this dormitory with all these girls."

"I will ask Harry," I told her. "Why don't you come to the boys dormitory and We'll ask him together."

We went to the boys' room, and asked Harry.

"Please? She's one of the only girls I trust in that dormitory," I said. Hermione looked offended. "I said one."

"Fine, and you can invite Neville and Luna, too. They deserve this as much as we do," Harry said.

"Ok."

Parvati and Hermione went to get our things, while I went to find Neville and Luna.

I asked Neville to come find Luna with me, but he said he would be all right.

It was around dinner time, and I knew that Luna loved pudding, so I went to the Great Hall. Sure enough, Luna was sitting at the Ravenclaw table, with a large bowl of pudding in front of her.

"Hi Luna," I said, running up to her.

"Hi Ginny," Luna said.

"So, McGonagall has given us our own tower. It was originally just for Ron, Harry, Hermione and I, but since Parvati helped us bring back the DA last year, and she kept me from making stupid decisions, I invited her to come with us. And then Harry said that I should invite you and Neville to come too, because you deserve it too. So, do you want to come?"

"Yes, I would love to come, when do we move in?"

"Tonight."

"Great," she said.

Later that night, after everybody had gotten their trunks to the tower, Harry and I were sitting in the bed in the room we were staying in. We had gone to bed early because we were tired. The bed was fairly sized, enough for four people to sleep in.

"Harry, when are you going to talk about what happened last year?" I asked him.

"I guess I could tell you now," he said. "So Vol-"

"I'm not ready for his name to be said yet. It reminds me of-"

"Ok, so You-Know-Who had put parts of his soul into certain objects that meant a lot to him. They were called Horcruxes. Ron, Hermione and I had to find and destroy them, while also looking for something to destroy them with. They could only be destroyed with Basilisk venom. Remember Tom Riddle's dairy?" I nodded. The Diary let Tom Riddle's soul possess me, and I unknowingly set a Basilisk on the Muggle-borns at Hogwarts, in my first year. "That was a Horcrux. I destroyed it with a Basilisk Fang. The one that pierced my arm when I stabbed the roof of the Basilisk's mouth. So the Sword of Gryffindor was impregnated with basilisk venom. We thought we had to destroy six, but there were seven we had to destroy, and I was one of them. That's why I didn't die when Voldemort tried to kill me."

"Oh," I said. "Well, I'm tired."

"Goodnight, Love," Harry said, kissing my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you."

_______________________________

Sorry I couldn't update earlier, I had to go to a stupid Muggle Healer to get my lungs checked out.

So anyway, I don't know if I'm doing a sequel, because only one person wants one. I still have a few chapters left, so if you want a sequel, comment and vote.

I'll do a sequel if I get 50 votes and 50 comments on this whole story( and the comments can't all be one person *cough* @logan_rose_inspired *cough* xD)

Thanks,

Jordan.