Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

_____________________________________

~Harry~

"Potter, a word," McGonagall said, rushing towards me. "About Quidditch. Meet me in my office in ten minutes. Bring Weasley, too." She hurried off. I ran to the common room and waited at the bottom of the stairs to the girls dormitories. Two minutes later, Hermione came down.

"Hermione, have you seen Ginny?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's up in her dormitory, talking to Callie, why?"

"McGonagall needs us in her office, in five minutes," I tell her, checking my watch. "Can you go get her?"

"Well, I'm a bit busy, but I can perform a spell, that will let you up to the girls dormitories. I can't reverse it, so only use it when you need it, no going up there to just be with Ginny. I haven't even told Ron about this," she says.

"Alright, just get on with it." She mutters some words, and I go to make my way up the stairs when she says,

"Make sure nobody sees you."

I rushed up the stairs and looked for the door that said 'seventh years'. When I found it, I first noticed a lot of beds, and then I noticed Ginny, standing in the middle of the room, in only a bra and knickers. My jaw dropped open.

She turned around,her face as red as her hair.

"Harry," she began. "How did you get up here?"

"No time for that, McGonagall needs us," I told her. "I'll explain on the way. Hurry and get some clothes on, we need to be there in four minutes."

I waited for her to get some clothes on, and we dashed down the stairs. We had three minutes. I pushed the portrait open.

"How did you get into the Girl's dormitories?" She asked as we ran down the corridors.

"Hermione," I panted. "Casted a spell on me so that the stairs don't detect me. Now I can get to your dormitory anytime."

"That could come in handy, seeing as 'Ron the Sister Guard' is your roommate," she joked.

"Hermione said not to take advantage of it, to only see you if it's important, so I don't think it really changes anything."

"Seeing you is important, I don't want a repeat of Christmas," she said. I glared at her.

"Don't bring that up," I said angrily.

"I'm sorry." She stopped, leaning in to kiss me, but McGonagall appeared from her office.

"Weasley! Potter! Follow me," she barked excitedly.

As we entered the office, Ginny's mouth fell open.

"Gwenog Jones," she said, eyes wide. "Captain of the Holyhead Harpies. What are you doing here?" A woman in her mid-to-late thirties stood up and walked over to Ginny, shaking her hand.

"That's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. But We'll get to that later," Professor McGonagall said. "First I wanted to tell you that the first Quidditch game is next Saturday, so I suggest you take everyday this week to practice, including tomorrow."

"But tomorrow is the surprise Hogsmeade trip," I exclaimed. "I'd planned to taking Ginny on a date."

"Yes, but next week is very important for Ginny, so she needs all the practice she can get."

"Why is next week important for me?" Ginny asked.

"That is why I'm here," Gwenog said. "I'll be at your game next Saturday, along with the rest of the Holyhead Harpies, to check out your Quidditch skills."

"That's amazing," Ginny smiled. "Did you know anything about this?" She asked me.

"Ginny, I called them. I wanted to surprise you, and apparently McGonagall had mentioned you to them, so I contacted them," I said, looking at my shoes. "I didn't think they would be at our next game though, which also happens to be our first. Good thing we already had tryouts."

"Oh, Harry, you didn't have to do that for me," Ginny smiled.

"I wanted to. I knew how much you wanted to play for them," I looked up.

"So I suggest you tell your teammates about practice tomorrow. You may go," McGonagall told me.

We went around to all of our players dormitories, telling that that we would have practice from 9 to 4 the next morning.

"Harry, would you stay tonight, please?" Ginny asked.

"I can't. Hermione and all of the other girls will get mad. Why are there so many beds in your dormitory?" I said.

"Because so many girls are re-doing seventh year. Is there still the same amount of boys in your dormitory?"

"Yup," I told her.

"I'll just tell Hermione I can't sleep. Come in at 12."

So that night, at 12 a.m., I made my way to Ginny's dorm.

"I found her bed and crawled into it with her, waking her up in the process.

"Harry, you scared me," she said, realizing it was me.

"Sorry," I said, taking my shirt off.

"Why did you put a shirt on? Ron knows you always sleep with your shirt off now. He would get suspicious."

"In case I ran into any girls in the common room. This," I said, pointing to my torso, "is all for you."

"Really? Well I guess I should enjoy it then."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much," she said. I smirked, tackling and tickling her.

"H-Harry," She gasped in between laughs. "S-stop, I-I c-can't breathe, you're g-gonna wake the o-other g-girls."

The last part made me stop. I didn't want to get caught.

"I love you, Ginny," I said after a few minutes of silence.

"I love you, Harry," Ginny said.

I nuzzled my head in her neck.

"Ginny, you have a beautiful singing voice, will you please sing to me?"

"How do you know I have a beautiful singing voice?"

"On my birthday, when we were going to bed, you sang to me when you thought I was asleep. It sounded good," I admitted.

"Ok," she said, and I fell asleep to her stroking my hair and singing, sleeping better than I have since we broke up.

_________________________________

Oh look, a wild filler chapter appeared.

What will you do?

VOTE?
COMMENT?
FOLLOW?
SHARE?
ALL OF THE ABOVE?
(I recommend the last one, it has more affect in how fast I update)

Thanks,

Jordan