{40}

Emily was last to load into the van before Eben took off. The boys had an interview today and Emily agreed to go with them.

Jack hadn't got much sleep the night before because he couldn't stop having nightmares. It kept happening every night, the same dream since Emily had her accident.

Jack laid his head on Emily's shoulder trying to get at least the smallest piece of sleep before the interview, but to no such luck. Corbyn decided now was the perfect time to blast music from the speaker he had brought with him.

"Turn it down please," Jack begged, burying his head into the crook of Emily's neck. Corbyn turned it down, but only the smallest bit.

Emily decided to take a picutre of Jack so she took out her phone and snapped a quick picutre for her story.

"Is everything okay?" Emily asked, intertwining her fingers with Jack's.

"Yeah, just tired," he mumbled.

Emily squeezed his hand and layed her head on Jack's.

"So, how's Raya?" Emily asked Daniel, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Good I guess," he mumbled, blushing and turning his head to the window.

"How about Hailey and Alayna?"

"Alayna is fine. She's happy for me and said she never liked me in the first place so, phew. And Hailey still comes for a visit but is sort of salty to me," Daniel said, pulling out his phone to take a photo for his own story.

Eventually they pulled up to the tall building, ten minutes later than expected. Emily knew she was gonna be slow with her leg so she let the boys run up ahead of her and stayed back with Eben.

"I'm sorry if I cause any problems between you and Jack," Eben said after a long silence.

"Don't feel guilty. He just got the wrong end of the stick," Emily explained.

When they had gotten up to the recording studio, the boys were already in the interview. They all sat around a table, the presenter asking questions.

They talked about the tour for the their new EP, which Emily had no idea about. Jack had looked out the window and given her an apologising look.

Then the presenter asked an unexpected question, "So relationships. Your all in a relationship, am I right?" all the boys agreed which surprised Emily. She didn't know Jonah and Jade were official yet. "And Jack, I believe your girlfriend is in studio today," the presenter said, looking out the window. "How about she comes in to say hi,"

Emily looked at the guy who was controlling the sound. He said she could go in, so she grabbed headphones and headed in.

"Hi," Emily laughed nervously, sitting next to Jack.

"Hello Emily. So let's talk about you for a minute," Emily felt bad. This was the boys interview and she sort of felt like she was taking their spotlight. "So your the little sister of Youtube stars Jake and Logan Paul. How did you manage to get them to agree to yours and Jack's relationship?"

"Well it wasn't easy," Emily laughed nervously again.

There was a few more questions about Emily and then back to the Why Don't We boys. The presenter said Emily could stay to input her opinion every once in a while.