Chapter 3

~~~
August 6
~~~

Hellish shapes flashed by showing even more terrifying faces.

Laurence scrunched up his eyebrows his face scrunching up as well

Bright lava was underneath bubbling and hissing. It sent a shiver down his spine despite the heat of the place.

Laurence frowned in his sleep his head rolling from one postition as he mumbled a soft no.

He brought his sword up and it vibrated with a clang as it blocked the hit he was about to recieve

Laurence stilled where he lay but he was in no way calm. All his muscles were tensed and he was rigid as if expecting an attack.

He pushed against the sword gritting his teeth. They pushed back harder and he caught a glimpse of red eyes and pure white perfect hair.

A sad look passed over Laurences face and he stilled a shuddering gasp escaping him.

"S-sasha?" He stammered.

"Not anymore" she hissed before sudenly backing off and swinging.

He was unprepared for the attack and it hit his sword sending it flying off to the side.

Laurence started to quiver shaking his head as he started to moan.

He reached to grab it but Sasha's sword on his neck stopped him.

He closed his eyes gulping down his fear and grief.

"Why?" Was all he whispered

Sasha grinned sweetly reaching out to cup his chin. "Because I wan't you to suffer like I did" she said softly.

He felt terror grip him as her hand waved in front of his face

Then she placed his hand over his heart.

Laurence mumbled a terrrified look on his face. He mumbled more turning this way and that

He brought his hand up to grip his chest. He breathed faster. His chest radily going up and down.

Red light light pulsed under her hand and her twin red eyes were the last coherent thing Laurence saw

He broke out into a scream of pure pain. Shapes were flashing before his eyes. He knew they weren't true but it still ripped him to the core.

Laurence sat up screaming startling Garroth who was in his room next door.

He breathed fast still clutching his chest. Garroth burst in running over to the bed.

"Laurence are you okay?" Garroth asked placing his hand on Laurences back.

Laurence shook his head still shaken by the 'nightmare'

"I-it was so scary" he mumbled falling against the blond.

Garroth shocked instantly fell back on his sibling insticts. He gave Laurence a big brotherly hug.