Chapter 6

~~~
August 9
~~~

Aphmau felt someone shake her and her favorite onyz eyes appeared in front of her.

"Aphmau are you okay!" Aaron asked his eyes filled with worry

"I . .I dont know" she said stammering out of shock "I think the same thing just happened to me"

"What?" Zane gasped she nodded standing up from the bed.

"I don't know . . . It was the same house from those dreams I was having." She replied giving Aaron a knowing look.

"Well . . . . . I've actually had a couple of those too" Aaron admitted scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"Aaron! Why didn't you tell me" Aphmau demanded folding her arms

"Because I didn't want to worry you" he replied softly giving her a soft kiss on the forehead "plus I've always had weird dreams when something pretty life changing in my life happened, like the week I started high school" he explained

Aphmau's glare softened "Our first week in our new house together" she said softly.

Aaron nodded and gave her a hug. Zane coughed interrupting them.

"We need to find who else has had these strange dreams before we go to Lucinda" Zane spoke up

"I'll check Katelyn and Kawaii~chan" Aphmau called as she went down the stairs.

"I'm going to check travis Dante and Vylad, Zane you can check Garroth and Laurence" Aaron ordered before thundering down the stairs after his girlfriend.

Zane groaned before walking quickly down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen right as Garroth was taking the tea off the stove.

"Garroth have you had any strange really relistic dreams this past week?" Zane asked a little out of breath.

"Yeah but why did you want to know baby brother? Garroth a little stunned at the question.

"Because!" Zane snapped "Has Laurence?"

"Well I-actually yeah-he had a really bad nightmare almost a hour before he hit his head" he replied confused

"Why is this important?" Garroth asked seeing the look on zanes face.

"We don't know yet but we need to meet up at Lucinda's call Laurence" Zane ordered before heading out the door.

Garroth looked bewildered after Zane but sighed before setting down the tea and going after him.

~~~

Aphmau burst into her previous home causing Kawaii~chan to shreik from upstairs.

"Aphmau~Sempai! You scared Kawaii~chan!" The meifwa whined appearing at the railing

"Sorry Kc is Katelyn here?" Aphmau asked sheepishly.

"Yeah what's up?" Katelyn appeared next to Kawaii~chan.