Nightshadow's Adventures (a pokemon fanfic)

_ A note from Ash02ley1

Hello readers! I'd like to thank all of you for reading my book. This story is about a shiny Umbreon named Nightshadow and her adventures through life.

I give credit to the creators of pokemon for creating pokemon. I also thank my friends and family for inspirng me to write.

Anyway, I' m sure you just want to read the actual story so I won't hold you up any longer. Enjoy!_

Adventure 1

The Begging

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful night. The stars were shinning, the moon was big and bright, and the lake was shimmering with the reflection of the stars. I was sitting on the shore of the lake, looking up at the stars. It was just a few moons ago that I evolved into a shiny Umbreon. That night was probably the worst night of my life! I don't like talking about it.

Anyway, I left my friends and family to live on my own. I had been traveling for a while, till I found this lake deep in the woods. I decided to make the area around the lake my territory. I knew it was a lot of land to protect, and I hadn't even explored all of it yet, but I could handle it.

Suddenly, Iheard a rustling in the tall grass! "My first intruder," I said excitedly, "Come out coward!" I yelled. I shot a shadowball into the tall grass.

Out jumped an Espeon, his pelt glimmering in the moonlight. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Eclipse," he said calmly, "Who are you?" "I'm Nightshadow, and you're on my territory!" I growled. "I don't see your name on it." he teased. "Grrr..." I shot a shadowball at him. A direct hit! The gem on his forehead glowed, and he used Psybeam.

"What are you, stupid?" I taunted, " I' m a dark type. Your psychic attacks don't affect me!" "What about this?" He jumped into the air and slammed down on me with Iron Tail. "Ahh, get off me!" I shouted. I shoved him off and hit him with Dark Pulse.

He stumbled backwards, "Oww...No, stop attacking me, I don't really want to hurt you." He cried. I was shocked, "Not attack you? Don't want to hurt me? You just Iron Tailed me!" "Never mind that," he replied weakly, "look, you've got to get away from me." "What? Why?" I asked.

He fell to the ground and was trembling. "No, no! Not now!" he cried and shut his eyes tight. I took a few steps toward him. "A-are you okay?" I asked caustiously. "Run, please run away from me, get out of here!" was his reply.

He stopped trembling, and everything went quiet. Suddenly, he stood, turned toeard me, and opened his eyes. They weren't lavender like they were before. They glowed white and stared at me like he was staring into my soul!

Chapter 2

The gem on Eclipse's forehead glowed and he used Psybeam. This time it actually hit me, hard! "How is that possible?" I cried in disbelief. He started running towards me. I shot another Shadowball but he dodged it. I used Dark Pulse, but he dodged that too! He slammed into me and we tumbled across the grass toward the trees.

He landed on top of me and pinned me down. "This is my territory now!" he growled. I bit hos leg as hard as I could. I tasted his blood on my tongue. "Ahhh!" he yowled in pain. He shut his eyes and stumbled backwards. He opened them again and looked at me. They weren't white anymore, they were back to lavender, and he looked exhausted. "Thanks." he whispered, and collapsed.