A3 Ch4

Once they were out of Kira's territory, they sped across the flat terrain. "I'll lead the way." Kira said as they ran. "Do you even know where we are going?" Nightshadow asked while trying to keep up with Kira. "All we have to do is go in the direction those travelers came from until you see anything familiar."

Nightshadow stopped running, "That's your plan?" Kira stopped too and looked back at Nightshadow, "You got a better idea?" Nightshadow shook her head. "That's what I thought. Now, come on. Let's go!"

They ran and ran until they were beat. The sun had started to set, so they decided to find a place to shelter for the night. Alas, all they could see for miles was feild. There were no trees, rocks, or bushes in sight. "I guess we'll just have to sleep out here in the open." Kira said as she flopped down, defeated.

The moon had risen and the stars shined down on them. "Do you think we'll be there soon?" Nightshadow asked. "Does anything look familiar?" Kira replied. Nightshadow looked around. "I remember that when Amy's father took me, we traveled across a grassy feild like this one, but I fell asleep so I don't remember much."

"There we have!" Kira exclaimed. "What?" "We just travel around this field until we find a forest." Nightshadow stared at her "Really." Kira shrugged her shoulders, "Hey, it's not my fault you fell asleep when you were being poke-napped." Nightshadow looked down at her paws, embarrassed.

"We should get some sleep," Kira yawned, "we have a lot of walking ahead of us." Kira laid down on the soft grass.

"Since we're out here in the open," Nightshadow suggested, "we should take shifts for look out. I'll take the first shift and wake you up in a couple of hours." "Are you sure, Nightshadow? I'll take the first shift if you want." "I'm sure, you get some rest. Besides, I'm an Umbreon, I perfer the night." "Okay," Kira replied as she curled into a ball, "but don't forget to wake me up for my shift." "I won't."  Nightshadow replied.

Kira soon fell into a deep sleep. Nightshadow gazed over the hilly terrain. I'll be home soon, she thought.

*******************************************************************

This is kind of a filler chapter. It's not too important but it's gotta be there.

Anyway, I know the story is kinda boring right now but I plan to make it more exciting!

So, please Comment, Vote, and Share! :)