Chapter 6-Puzzles and Japes

Ac and TameWolf strolled through the forest in awkward silence until Ac spoke up.
"So...Sans seems cool?" TameWolf whipped her head around to Ac and answered with
"Yeah he's nic- i-i mean he's ok..." TameWolf stumbled on her words but tried to keep a straight face as she sweated. Ac looked at her with confusion but shrugged it off. They carried on their walk until they came across the skeletons once again. TameWolf looked confused.
"Wait...Sans went...the...other way..." Sans and Papyrus seemed to be having an engaging conversation until Sans spotted the two girls and winked at them as to say don't worry. TameWolf didn't realise and her face turned crimson. Ac giggled which caught the attention of Papyrus. Sans looked at Papyrus. And Papyrus looked at Sans. They did this until they were spinning around. Ac and TameWolf giggled when the brothers were facing away from them. The girls could here them mumbling about something until the brothers turned around. Papyrus spoke,
"PREPARE YOURSELF!! FOR HIGH JINKS! FOR LOW JINKS! DANGERS! PUZZLES! CAPERS! JAPERS! BEING CAPTURED!! AND OTHER SORTS OF FUN ACTIVITIES. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED... IF YOU DARE!"
Papyrus ran off while Sans stayed there. Both Ac and TameWolf walked up to him.
"Hey kiddos." Sans chuckled. Ac was going to say something until TameWolf spoke up.
"Woah, woah, woah. Hold up. We're NOT kids." Sans' eye sockets widened as he answered back,
"You look like kids. Besides, your friend acts like one." Sans motioned to Ac.
"Uh-Huh. Would a kid have THIS?!" TameWolf took Sekki out of her backpack and put it in Sans' hands.
"Ta-Ta, darling." TameWolf skipped off while she left Ac and Flowey with sans holding Sekki.
"W-well then." Sans said, his face flushed blue. " I'll just give it back to her." Sans added before walking away. Ac ran up to TameWolf and walked alongside her.
They reached a table with spaghetti and a microwave. Ac ran towards the plate, drooling.
"Dude, you JUST ate a pie. You can't be hungry again." TameWolf groaned at Ac. Ac touched the spaghetti and shuddered.
"It's COLD!" Ac glared at TameWolf.
"Hey, don't look at me like that..." TameWolf smirked and walked onwards. They carried on walking, the snow crunching with every step, until TameWolf stopped in her tracks.
"Hey, why did ya stop?" Ac asked curiously. TameWolf pointed forward before saying,
"Isn't that Sans and Papyrus?" Indeed it was. And they looked at Papyrus to see that he was holding an orb, and Sans with TameWolf's katana.
"HUMANS, BEHOLD! THE ELECTRIC MAZE!"

This was made by TameWolf. Peace out :3