Chapter 8- le ships

Before this chapter begins, there is probably gonna be a lot of spelling mistakes and it might be a bad chapter because when I say I didn't sleep last night XD I mean it, and even when I try to nap I can't so, so far I've been awake for 25 hours and 57 minutes with no sleep :/ ONWARDS... by Ac :3

"Don't touch me!!!" TameWolf could hear floweys screeches from a mile a way, she groaned "Ac can you please shut that weed up!?" Ac giggled and poked flowey "GET THIS DEMONIC CREATURE OFF OF ME!!" TameWolf rolled her eyes and ran forwards to the next puzzle, she was quite intrigued since apparently sans had made it. Ac finally caught up and was hugging her plant fiercely, flowey seemed to have given up with screeching and resorted to grumbling.

As they drew near they saw the two skelebros having a very random conversation about socks, "AH HUMANS!!! YOU HAVE CAME TO FACE SANS' VERY CHALLENGING PUZZLE!! FOR IT IS.... IS? SANS WHAT IS THIS??"
TameWolf averted her gaze to the two slips of paper on the floor,
"Wordsearches."
TameWolf snorted, everyone stared at her "uhh I mean COUGH COUGH LOOK AT AC HUGGING FLOWEY AGAIN!!"
"Hey!!!"
Ac pouted "please"
Flowey grumbled but reluctantly let Ac hug him,
They walked towards the puzzle and Ac stared at it.

"TameWolf snorted, everyone stared at her "uhh I mean COUGH COUGH LOOK AT AC HUGGING FLOWEY AGAIN!!" "Hey!!!"Ac pouted "please" Flowey grumbled but reluctantly let Ac hug him,They walked towards the puzzle and Ac stared at it

Ac grinned and sat down, opening her backpack she pulled out two thick markers one purple one blue, she gave the blue one too TameWolf,

<*spongebob voice* a few moments later>

TameWolf was almost finished with her puzzle all she was missing was winter, she could hear Ac giggling, TameWolf turned her head to see flowey with a marker in his mouth he had ended up circling the entire box, TameWolf rolled her eyes and finally found winter "I DID IT!!!" She squealed waving the paper in the air.
"Heh. Calm down kiddo," TameWolf blushed, she saw Ac giggling and whispering to flowey, he seemed to giggle back... it was weird... it was high pitch and demonic... but also low and sweet, weird....

They stood up and advanced to the next puzzle, now this one looked challenging!! It was a color tiled floor, "OKAY HUMANS PREPARE TO HE THOROUGHLY JAPED BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!! *explains the rules* OKAY HUMANS GOT THA-

*awkward silence*

SMALLER HUMAN... WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THE BOOT ON YOUR HEAD??" Everyone stared at Ac who was spinning around, flowey was trying to hide his face as if he was blushing. "Okay... Ac... you've officially gone crazy!!" TameWolf laughed, Ac runs into her face and screams "ATLEAST I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON A SK-" TameWolf shoved her hand over ac's mouth, Ac licked it and giggled.

"Eww.... well atleast I didn't kiss a weed!!"
"I AM NOT A WEED!! I AM A BUTTERCUP!!! .... I think.... I don't actually know...?"
"HUMANS DO NOT FIGHT IT IS BAD!"
"We're not fighting!" TameWolf blatantly says, but she continued anyway

<timeskip to the inn>

TameWolf sighed, she didn't have a crush on the skeleton she just .... she handed talked to someone quite so cool in a while... TameWolf rolled over to face Ac in the over bed playing with flowey , she was petting his head, usually he would object but he seemed to be warming up to her.