chapter 18

written on my laptop so spelling mistakes ARE AHEAD!! By Ac :3

Ac suddenly sat up, "I JUST REALIZED HOW DO WE ORDER PIZZA? WE'RE IN THE UNDERGROUND!!!" sans just laughed at her sudden outburst, "jeesh kiddo, calm down!" ac sat down awkwardly and bit her nails. "I don't even like pizza...." sans rolled his 'eyes' and relaxed further into the sofa.

"so how long does Flamewolf stay around for??" sans asked, Ac shrugged "Its kind of like a monthly thing, she usually only lasts a day, or she appears when shes low on HP" sans nodded and turned on the tv, whilst they waited for flowey to return.

<MAGICAL TIMESKIP>

flowey appeared and stared at the 2 who were asleep, he rolled his eyes "WAKE UP MORONS!!" Ac shrieked and punched sans who was startled by this and threw his pillow at flowey, flowey screamed and ducked, "WATCH IT!!" sans laughed and relaxed, "Took your time..." flowey rolled his eyes, "sorry it was hard to find someone with no clue where they are!" he said sarcastically.

"So you found her??" Ac asked excited, flowey nodded "Well I found TameWolf..." ac raised an eyebrow, "Where?" sans asked hurriedly, flowey smirked "Why should I tell you?" ac nudged flowey with her elbow, he let out a grumble and sighed "she was heading to waterfall, but she was with papyrus..."

"WHAT!?"