Chapter 19~ Someone's Jealous!

Ac stared at Sans at his sudden outburst.
"Calm your tits, dude. TameWolf and Papyrus are probably BORED OUT OF THEIR MINDS!" Sans smirked and chuckled.
"You...DO want them to have a fun day, right Sans?" Ac asked uneasily. Sans hummed in thought.
"Yeah...I guess. Let's go find 'em!" Sans shouted enthusiastically.
"Woah. Woah. Woah. Hold on. Why not let them have a nice day bonding?" Flowey suggested. Sans sighed.
"Everyone can just hang out. Cmon, we've hardly gotten out of the house since you three came." Sans complained. Ac and Flowey sighed and eventually surrendered.
"Fine..." Ac and Flowey said at the same time.
~One shortcut later~
Sans, along with Ac and Flowey ended up in Waterfall.
"Ok i'll look over here with Flowey while you look over...there!" Ac pointed out for sans. He nodded and wandered off while Ac and Flowey went in the other direction. In the distance, he heard Papyrus laughing. It sure was loud. Oh boy. Sans came across TameWolf and Papyrus. They were sitting near a river. Papyrus gave TameWolf an echo flower. He seemed to have a very interesting conversation about what they were and how they ended up in the underground. TameWolf was intrigued. Sans gritted his teeth and teleported to catch up to Ac and Flowey. They noticed his presence immediately.
"Hey Sans! Did ya find TameWolf and Papyrus?" Ac cheered. Sans shrugged his shoulders.
"Nah...I fell asleep." Ac and Flowey sighed and shook their heads. They carried on with their walk, getting further away from Papyrus and TameWolf.