Chapter 17

Everyone in the room stared at Ac as if she was crazy.
"What? Gaster would help us. Plus he looks fricken cool!" Flowey shook his head while Sans looked like he found out that all ketchup in the world had disappeared. Suddenly FlameWolf burst the door open. Her hair covered her face and she mumbled
"Gonna go Grillby's. I'll call ya Ac." And with that, she left. Ac looked confused but shrugged it off.
"You're rubbing off on her Sans." Sans smirked
"Another me? A hot one too." Sans immediately knew what he said. He tried to teleport away but Ac caught him. Flowey and Ac teased him.
"TameWolf and Sans, sitting in a tree.
K
I
S
S
I
N
G!" Sans blushed and sunk into his sweater underneath his hoodie.
"Cmon sans! You LLOOOOVVVE her!" Flowey chirped.
"Sans isn't here, he's in sweater town." His voice was muffled under all of the clothing. Ac and Flowey teased him for another half an hour. Sans suddenly realised something.
"Guys...Grillby's is closed today." Ac rolled her eyes
"Ohhh nooo! It's closed! How will poor Sans live without it?!" Flowey giggled.
Sans huffed
"If it's closed...Where did FlameWolf go?" Ac's eyes widened.
"Hey don't worry! Just plant me in the ground out side and i'll dig through the underground with out getting your ass busted by Undyne! Sound good?" Ac hummed as she thought but eventually nodded and took Flowey outside.
"Guess this is goodbye! Oh and we're getting dinner so don't be late or me and sans will eat it all." Ac stated. Flowey gasped
"You would never eat dinner without me." He said dramatically. With that, he popped into the ground and was gone.
"Well then..." Ac began. Awkwardness filled the air. "We should probably go inside." Sans nodded in agreement and they both strolled inside the house.
Ac and Sans slumped on the sofa bored.
"I guess TameWolf and Flowey ARE the life of the party, huh?" Sans asked. Ac tiredly nodded her head.
"Yeah, I hope they get back soon." Ac sighed and stared blankly at the TV.

Written by F̪̩̩͍̲̀l͔̼̬a̘̱̘͍̹͝m̹e̗o̩͖̭̼̪̖ḷ̘̼͞f̮͈̭̣͖̝