chapter 20

soooo.... TameWolf is making me write this.... ugh.... I'm writing this on my laptop so prepare for lots of spelling mistakes.... -Ac

also formatting might be weird....

because this chapter will include lots of dialogue heres a key:

sans= Bold

flowey= italic

Ac= plain

onwardsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the trio walked further and further away from papyrus and TameWolf, they ended up having a rather random conversation,

"do you guys know what movies are?" "what kind of question is that?" ac shrugged, "Its just I didn't think you'd have any actors..." ac noticed flowey shudder, sans held back a snort "We have an actor..." ac grinned "Really who?"

"Mettaton...." "ooooooohhhhh what are they like?" flowey laughed "A crazy over the top flamboyant mess!" sans nodded as they continued through waterfall. ac nodded, still holding flowey she suddenly ran forward "AHH!" sans raised a skele-brow and continued walking, "Hey, kiddo? what are you doing?"

ac continued for a few more seconds before coming to a halt, "LOOK!!" she shrieked, flowey and sans both looked to where she was pointing, it was an umbrella stack, "okay?" ac put floweys boot on the floor and picked up 2 umbrellas, she threw one to sans.

he caught it and looked at her like a mad person, "Uhh?" ac held her umbrella like a sword, "Engarde!" she smacked sans with the umbrella, flowey burst out laughing, "FIGHT ME SANS!! ENGARDE!!" she went to hit him again but he blocked.

and the battle began....