Chappie 16!!

BEFORE THIS BEGINS!!! TAMEWOLF LET ME COME UP WITH THE IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER SO.... BE PREPARED

-AC

Everyone stared at the huge pool of blood on the floor... no one dared to speak... Flowey, who couldn't really feel emotions anyway, wasn't as scared as everyone so he spoke up "UMM... what happened in here?"

Sans started chucking "is this one of your girl period thingies?"

Ac burst out laughing, flamewolf blushed madly and spluttered but no words came out "WAIT IS IT!?" Ac fell to the floor laughing, flamewolf kicked her "no you idiot!! I'm a demon I can't have my period!!! Jeez... stupid mortal..."

Ac rolled her eyes "well then, mrs.OH IM A MAJESTIC DEMON!!! What is all that blood?"

Flamewolf rolled her eyes "okay who said it was blood? Maybe it's spaghetti sauce from... you know SPAGHETTI!!??" Everyone shared a look, "is it spaghetti sauce?" Sans asked.

"No!"

Ac groaned "WELL WHAT IS IT!?"

"Can a girl not have random, suspicious, blood like substances on her floor?"

Sans replied with "first off, it's not your floor, and second off, NO WHAT IS IT?"

Flamewolf shrugged, "i don't actually know..." Ac stared at her "you... don't know?" Flamewolf nodded and floated to the bathroom "IMMA TAKE A PISS SO STAY OUT!!!" Ac pulled a face and looked at the liquid, she stepped closer and bent down.

"Ac... don't touch it..." Ac poked the red liquid "why... why would you do that?" Ac stared at it before hesitently sniffing it "Well one things for sure it isn't blood!" "Did ya really have to sniff it?"
"YES!"
"Kiddo... why did you sniff it?"
"SCIENCE!!!"
"Okay well if it isn't blood then what is it?"
Ac shrugged "maybe we can ask gaster"

Sans shook his head, "no... we aren't asking him for help..." Ac bit her lip, "well how do we find out what it is?"
Flowey looked annoyed and sans was looking of the window and frowning, "what is it?" Ac looked out and saw gaster in a bush, she waved and he waved back.

~~~
Finished bam