Numero 12

Sans and TameWolf were listening to to papyrus rant about mettaton, when suddenly flowey popped up in front of them, TameWolf screamed and fell off the sofa, sans laughed and papyrus was still ranting about the awesomeness of mettaton and occasionally blushing a light orange.

Flowey looked agitated, sans noticed that Ac wasn't with him and nudged TameWolf, she sat up and looked around, "flowey... where is Ac?" She asked, flowey glared at her,
"I don't know!! Some monster took her!"
TameWolf stared at him, sans sat upright and papyrus continued ranting.
"WHAT MONSTER!?" TameWolf shouted, papyrus stopped ranting and looked over, flowey growled
"I don't know... I mean... I know every monster but I've never seen him in any res- uhh day?"
TameWolf was now off the floor and rushing to the door, papyrus ran after her and sans stared at flowey "what did the monster look like?"
"Why should I tell you smiley trashbag?"
"Do you want Ac back or not?"
Flowey looked surprised then rolled his eyes "he was tall, wore a black outfit, he had holes in his hands and a cracked face, but I've never seen him in any reset---"
Flowey stopped after accidentally mentioning resets, glancing at sans but to find him sat there his eyes black, he suddenly stood up, grabbed flowey and teleported.

<meanwhile>

Ac blinked, she was no longer in Snowdin but in some sort of lab, "umm... excuse me sir, where are we?"
The man ignored her and grabbed her arm dragging her down a corridor, "I like your cloak?" The man still ignored her, Ac frowned and looked around, the lab was quite dim. When the man stopped he pointed to a table "sit..."

Ac shrugged and jumped onto the table, "do... you... have... magic?" Ac nodded and picked up a mug with her magic to show the figure. He nodded and wrote something down using a pair of magic hands. "Umm... why am I here?" The man ignored her again and started looking around the lab, Ac rolled her eyes and decided too look around, the room was pretty messed up, paper was everywhere and smashed glass was everywhere. "So... what's your name?" The man finally acknowledged her, "gaster..." Ac nodded glad she was atleast getting somewhere.

Shuffling a bit further back the man walked towards her, "I... need... a... blood... sample... is... that... okay?" Ac nodded and rolled up her sleeve offering her arm, before gaster could implant the needle a blinding light filled the room and sans was there, his left eye glowing blue with sparks of yellow, gaster was flung across the room and flowey summoned some pellets. "Hello... sans... nice... to... see... you... too..." sans Didn't take his eyes off of gaster "flowey get Ac we're leaving..." flowey nodded and went to Ac,
"Uhh what's happening?"
"We're here to rescue you."
"Why? He wasn't hurting me he was just taking a blood sample.."
"Uh... I don't know ask sans he seems mad at him..."
Ac jumped off the table and walked to sans "sans why are you assaulting gaster?"

Sans finally broke his gaze from gaster and looked at Ac "did he hurt you?" Ac raised her eyebrow and shook her head, "why don't you like gaster?" Sans tsked and rolled his eyes "gaster stay away from them..."
"Sans... they're... messing... with... the... story..."
"I don't care!"
"Sans... it... could... cause... our... timeline... to... delete..."
Sans shrugged, "not my issue now come on Ac," flowey hopped onto Ac's arm and gripped on.

Ac stepped towards gaster "bye gaster! See ya soon!!" And stepped back, gaster smiled whilst sans glared an they teleported back to snowdin