Chapter 21

"Oh it's on!" Both Sans and Ac ran towards each other, umbrellas in hand.
"NNNNYYYYAAAAAHHHH!"
"NNNNYYYYAAAAHHHHH!"
Sans and Ac sprinted towards each other at high speed. Sans narrowly missed Ac by a hair and kept on running uncontrollably until he hit something. Ac and Flowey gasped. Sans trampled on TameWolf. Sans scrambled off of her and ran the hell away from TameWolf. Ac and Flowey rushed over to check if she was alright. They were very worried until they heard
"Hehehe" TameWolf giggled  uncontrollably and soon enough Flowey and Ac joined. Ac grabbed TameWolf's hand, helped her up and brushed some dirt off of her clothes.
"Hehe. Sorry about that Ta-" Ac stuttered mid-sentence. Her face turned pale when she looked at her friend.
"W-what i-is th-that?!" Ac screamed.
TameWolf casually replied.
"Ohhh. It's an eyepatch! Cool right?" Ac didn't answer and Flowey kept an eye on the big scar that traveled from her eyebrow to her cheek.
"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!" Ac screeched as she shook TameWolf violently. TameWolf turned a pale colour from all of shaking around, pushed away Ac and barfed behind a rock.
"Ugh, I got into a fight, ok?" She said shakily. Flowey froze.
"W-Was it a fish lady?" Flowey nervously asked. TameWolf nodded, wiped her mouth with her sleeve and stood back up. Ac looked puzzled at the flower.
"You know the person who did this?" Flowey sighed.
"Undyne is the captain of the Royal Guard. She's known to be ruthless and she murdered the 6 humans who fell before you two. If she sees a human, they become dead meat." Ac's eye widened as TameWolf laughed.
"What's so funny?!" Flowey screeched .
"You say all of this, but I ended up at her house and she offered me TEA! HAHAHA!" TameWolf held her stomach because she laughed so hard.
"Oh man, that's funny." She giggled as she wiped a stray tear from her good eye