Chapter 1- The fall

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

                   Mt. EBBOT
                        201X

Legends say those who climb the mountain never return...

It was 3:00 am and Ac and TameWolf were camping out in the infamous forest of Mt.Ebbot. Both knew about the monster legend and hoped to find the so called 'underground' .

Ac being the insomniac she is, decided to take a walk to the top of the mountain, after dragging TameWolf out of bed they start their climb to the top. The forest was quite empty apart from a few random squirrels, they both had backpacks...

TameWolf's consisted of:
PopTarts
A torch
Rope
A grappling hook
Hiking boots
Phone
A bottle of water
Sekki (katana)

Ac's had:
Old Boots
Jumper
Teddy
Stick
A bottle of water

Filled with excitement TameWolf rushed ahead and fell.... falling into a deep pit, she screamed.. At first Ac laughed but when she realized she was still falling she immediately jumped in after her hoping to save her friend.

Black

TameWolf opened her eyes to see a bed of golden flowers, Ac was next to her looking around, sitting up she grabs at her bag and looks inside... her phone was smashed to pieces, "dang it.." she muttered, She shoved it back in and joined Ac at a huge Door.

Cautiously stepping through, TameWolf equips Sekki, Ac steps through, in the center was a patch of green with a small golden flower. "SO CUTE!!" Ac screeched and rushed forward and lunged at the flower, before she could grab the flower it shouted at her, "HEY!!!" Ac jumped "howdy I'm flowey, flowey the flower, you're new to the underground aren't cha!? Golly you must be so confused-"

"TALKING FLOWER, SEKKI ATTACK!!!"  She throws her katana... it misses "HEY WATCH IT!!!" Flowey screeched, "TAMEWOLF DONT HURT MAH CHILD!!!" Ac screamed and hugged the flower, "we've never even met this guy!!" TameWolf huffed, Ac pouted and pet the flower, "I'm gonna keep him!" Ac smiled and pulled out a boot, and shoved the flower inside...

A tall goat lady stepped in "hello my children? Oh my there is 2 of you?" Ac nodded and TameWolf just glared, "my child what is wrong with your face you seem agitated, is this flower being mean?" TameWolf shrugged and put her katana away, The goat  Beckons them over and Ac rushes close still gripping the boot with an angry flower stuffed inside.

TameWolf slowly stepped towards the goat lady, "my children, my name is toriel I am the caretaker of the ruins," "HEY TORIEL IM AC!!!" Ac shouts excitedly, she was way too excited about meeting monsters, TameWolf smiled she was glad to see her friend happy "I'm TameWolf, nice to meet you..." toriel laughed like an elegant old  lady, "what unusual names, ah well come, I will guide you through the ruins..."

After a long day of fun-filled puzzles (and flower shrieking at Ac to put him down) they reached the house, toriel ushered them in and went to show them to their rooms, "now my children be good, I will be in the kitchen making you some dinner, have fun you three!"

Ac giggled and pet flowey again, he shrieked and TameWolf laughed, she was still on edge but if it meant seeing her friend happy she would do anything too keep her happy....

HELLO THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BY THE AMAZING AC!!! lol TameWolf is right next to me working on the second chapter,

Well bye!!!