Chapter 4- Snowdin Forest

TameWolf shoved open the ruin door roughly as a wall of snow tumbled onto her, covering her completely. Ac burst out laughing and attempted to pull out her buried friend. TameWolf stood up again and brushed off the snow that stuck to her clothes. Both Ac and TameWolf gazed in awe at the wintery scenery.
"Helloooooo!" Ac yelled. It echoed about 5 times. TameWolf got an idea.
"Hey, Ac, check this out." She nudged her friend before yelling
"BUTTS!" Both of the girls burst out giggling uncontrollably. Once they calmed down, they continued on their way. They came across a medium sized stick laying in the middle of the snowy path. Ac flexed playfully before attempting to lift up the branch.
"NNYYAAAHH! IT'S...NOT...MOVING!" Ac sighed in defeat and continued to walk alongside TameWolf. It was deadly silent, almost creepy. That is, until we heard a chilling SNAP!
TameWolf turned as white as a bedsheet and Ac trembled uncontrollably. They both slowly turned their heads to see that the branch had been snapped clean in half. They could only do one thing...RUN.
They sprinted as fast as they could while Flowey screeched that Ac was going to drop him. The trio finally reached a...barricade? The bars were way to wide to stop anything, even an elephant. Ac doubled over to catch her breath while TameWolf started to eat snow. Ac glared at TameWolf to make her stop, which she did eventually. They were going to pass the gate, when they were stopped by...
Human, don't you know how to greet a new friend? Turn around and shake my hand...

(A/n)
This chapter was written by TameWolf :3
See ya in the chapter after the next! Boi