Chapter 13- TameWolf?!

Sans, Flowey and Ac travelled back to Sans' house. Ac was the first to go in while Sans was trying to get snow out of his hood. Ac stepped into the living room and found TameWolf sprawled on the sofa, asleep, with no pants. She had underwear, just no pants. Of course. Ac giggled at what she saw and called Sans over.
"Sans, get a load of THIS!" Sans strolled into the living room. His pinpricks shrunk when he saw TameWolf, and turned bluer that a blueberry. He quickly flipped on his hood to hide his burning face and teleported to Grillby's. Ac nudged TameWolf slightly making her jump and fall off the sofa, onto the floor, face first. Papyrus marched into the room, lifted TameWolf by her leg and then asked her
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUNG HUMAN?" TameWolf groaned.
"Papyrus, first off, I'm older than you, second off, can you please put me down?" She begged. Papyrus thought for a second.
"OH OKAY!" Papyrus let go of her leg and she landed on the floor, right onto her head. Ac gasped in shock.
"PAPYRUS!! YOU CANT JUST DROP HER ON THE HEAD LIKE THAT!!" She yelled. Papyrus was confused but shrugged it off and left the house to go to Undyne's. Ac ran over to TameWolf.
"TameWolf? You ok?" All TameWolf could manage was a couple of pained mumbles. Ac turned her over, TameWolf's eyes were closed.
"Open your eyes TameWolf." She instructed. TameWolf opened them and Ac gasped before sighing. One of TameWolf's pupils was tiny while the other was huge.
"Great. A concussion." She sighed.
"Let's get you to bed ok? And you can't sleep while you have this TameWolf." Ac said. She dragged her friend up the stairs and put her in bed.
"What's going on up there?!" Flowey screeched. Ac ran down the stairs, nearly tripping, grabbed Flowey, and ran back up the stairs again. Flowey was placed on the nightstand beside the bed and was told to stop TameWolf from sleeping. Ac ran out of the house and all the way to Grillby's. She entered the building. She made her way to the front of the bar where sans was having a conversation with Grillby. She sat right next to sans to get his attention. Sans noticed Ac and turned around and smiled.
"Hey kiddo. Where's TameWolf?" he asked.
"Well, that's what i'm here to tell ya." Ac mumbled. " Something's happened to TameWolf..." Sans' eye sockets went pitch black before saying.
" What happened?" Ac sighed.
"She was a concussion." Sans started to sweat.
" H-how did that happen?"
"Papyrus dropped her on the head."
Sans grumbled before teleporting there. What he saw was terrifying. TameWolf's hair was now flames. Her green eyes turned completely red and she had fangs.
"SaNs...rUn!"