CHAPTER 7

Cassie's P.O.V

I wake to the morning sunlight. Suprisingly everyones already awake. Even Evan. I walk towards the conversation and immediately Evan grabs my hand and pulls me to talk privately.

"Cassie. We.... are moving somewhere else." He says hesitantly.

"Wait. Why are we moving we're perfectly safe here? " I say confused.

"No were not, Cassie. None of us are. Especially you. The Others are still looking for you. I know Vosch is dead, but he promised that he would kill you. So his men are targeting you. They know where we are. And we're not safe anymore. So were leaving tomorrow."

"Ok. But what if they're already on there way now?"

"Then I'll protect you."

"You almost died, Evan!" I yell.

"I know. But that won't happen again, okay?"

"Okay"

The Others P.O.V

"We got her on target. We head for them now. Get ready. All the weapons you can find. Go now." A lady says.

Evan's P.O.V

We start packing. Food, water. Everything that's important to us. When we're all finished on lady just comes out of nowhere and and tries to grab Cassie.

"Evan!" She yells. I immediately run to her pushing the girl away from her. Cassie hugs me tight.

I whisper to Cassie to leave and go find shelter. But of course she refuses to leave me here.

"Go, Cassie. I'll catch up to you."

She doesn't say anything. Just gives me a peck on the cheeck before she leaves me with the Lady and Others.

Cassie's POV

Leaving Evan was like a nightmare. There is a chance of him dying. I'm slowly walking away from him. Ringer notices my sadness and walkes over to me.

"Hey, he'll be okay."

Time skip

Cassie's POV

We finally found a place to stay. It's so much different without him. So lonely, so quiet. At least I have Sam.